The Beggar

*2 days later*

Y/N POV:

It was a sunny day out, for once. It seemed as if everyone in Europe was walking around.

I leaned out on a street lamp, and watched the people walk by. Some have pitiful glances, while others were disgusted. It's true I can't remember the last time I took a shower. It usually wasn't bad because it rained all the time and wiped off the filth, but on sunny days like this, you could see every scrape and rip. My hair was matted, but up in a ponytail/bun/whatever you want. My face was covered in dirt, and my arms and legs were full of bruises and scratches from people pushing past me, and sleeping on the ground. My outfit had many rips, and my shoes had no soul. (Haha because Sebastian ate their souls XD)

After a bit, less and less people were out, which I liked because it meant less stares. There were many other homeless people, but I guess I stuck out like a sore thumb.

My stomach made a low gurgle. I haven't eaten in 2 days. Which I've gone longer, but I was still hungry.

I began thinking weither I should be begging, or just do nothing.

"Begging it is..." I muttered under my breath, and took out an empty old can I've had from before out and set it down by a small cluster of some other homeless, so I at least had someone to talk to.

I sat down with my beautiful little tin can, and waited. I began to zone out until I heard a *click*

I looked towards my can, and it actually had some money in it. About $10 and some random change. (have no clue what that is in English money, sorry!!!)

I looked up to see that boy from 2 days away, with that butler, Sebastian. I believe the boys name was Ciel.

"T-thank you very much." I smiled to him.

He half smiled and nodded. His butler then showed up behind him.

"Oh, Y/N!" Sebastian said in a somewhat surprised voice.

"Good afternoon, Sebastian." I smiled politely.

"You know this girl, Sebastian?" Ciel asked.

"Why, yes. She is who I returned her cat to, the other day."

"Oh, yes, I remember now... W-well, have a good day lady Y/N." Ciel nodded then walked away, with Sebastian behind him.