Sebastain is Eavesdropping

(I haven't updated in forever because it seems like you guys have lost interest 😵 so only a few more chapters till the end, unless the interest comes back)

Sebastian's POV:

I begin to open the door until I hear Ciel and Y/N chatting. I take my hand off of the sort handle and begin to listen to their conversation.

"So, this is your first time playing chess?" Ciel asked.

"Y-yes... I'm sorry that I'm no good..." She muttered apologetically.

"No need to be sorry... I wasn't expecting you to know how to-" The young master then stopped what he was saying, and coughed nervously. My my, young master, why are you so nervous? "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that-..." I could hear the flusteredness in his voice, that was usually monotone.

"It's okay, no need to be sorry~" she mocked him, and I heard him let out a small chuckle.

I've never heard the young master so happy...

"Hey, Sebastian, what are you doing?" Finny asked loudly at the other end of the hallway.

Great... Now they know I'm here

I heard them stop talking.

"Finny, now is not the time..." I sighed.

"Oh, where you going to give some tea to the young master and his guest?" Finny asked as he began walking closer.

"Well..." I huffed. "I was going to ask them, yes...." I say low as I shot him a glance.

"O-oh... Well... I'll let you do that now!" Finny muttered nervously as he walked quickly past me.

"Sebastian." Ciel called out.

Hmm... I wonder what would happen if I didn't respond...

I let out a smirk...

I wonder what the young master would do...