1. My life

My name is Ciara Robinson, I'm 22 years old and live in New York City. I work in the fashion magazine business, do you know fashion is my life. I walk into the building like a boss, with the usual results: male workers staring and female workers hating. Can I blame them though? I know I'm fly. I walked into my office and closed my door but then it opened again with a guy leaning on the doorway smirking with flowers in his hand. It was my boyfriend, Michael.
Me: Can I help you.
Michael: Damn. No I love you, no thank you.
I gave him a look and walked up to him.
Me: Thank you baby.
I pecked him on the lips. Then he started deepening the kiss, I stopped.
Me: Noo! No no Michael!
Michael: What?! come on baby!
Me: NO! every time you do this you get too excited. And I get in trouble.
Michael: But-
Me: NO! When I'm off work, we can go to my house and you can kiss me all night.
Michael: All night?
Me: All night, okay.
Michael: Oka-ooh! We can't, we are going out to celebrate your award.
Me: Michael, I haven't even won the award yet and I'm having a party?
Michael: But you are. So that's why I did. Make sure you wear somethin sexy 'cause we going to "The Ballroom".
I rolled my eyes.
Me: Bye Michael.
I pushed him out my door and closed it. Then I went to my desk.