payback sucks

Grell was so excited she didn't know what to do, so she stayed in the bedroom until william called her for dinner. She walked out with a big smile on her face. "Grell? Are you ok?" She nodded and kissed William's cheek. "Couldn't be better." William smiled and set the table. After dinner william put on a movie and grell laid her head on William's shoulder. They both watched the movie in silence. Grell sat up and smirked at william. Grell ran her fingers along william clothes chest to get his attention. "Grell? What are you doing?" She giggled and unzipped his pants. " Im just having some fun." Grell slid her inside and ran her hand along William's cock making him shudder. "I'm guessing this is payback for earlier." Grell nodded and began slowly jerking William's cock. The pleasure hitting william making him lean his head back and buck his hips. Grell waited until william was right on edge and stopped touching him. William glared and grell got up. "Paybacks a bitch william." Grell walked Into the room and got ready for bed. William calmed down and fixed himself. He quickly turned off the TV and went into his room. Grell was already in bed with her eyes closed. William sighed and got ready to sleep. "You really are such a pain sometimes grell." William went to sleep. Realizing that he and grell had work tomorrow. "Damn it." The entire night William held onto his new fiancé.