night 1

*a couple 10 minutes pass by and I was bored and hungry as fuck.*

Moonlight: FUCK IT IM GOING TO EAT AND USE THE BATHROOM!!!

Silvia: YA IM HUNGRY imma go with moonlight fuck u!!!

*moonlight and silvia go look for something to eat*

Moonlight: where the fuck is the pizza!??!!!

Silvia: I will look there and u look over....there! *she pointed to the kitchen*

Moonlight: *I looked at the animatronics and it was creepy!!* o-ok!!! *i run to the bathroom and go* finally ok now w-where is them g-good old fashioned p-pizza at boi!

Silvia: MOONLIGHT I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!

Moonlight: *stomach grumbling* o-ok!!! *runs to where silvia's voice is coming from*

Silvia: OH MY GOD REALLY THERE IS NO FUCKIN PIZZA!!!!¡!!!!

Moonlight: *looks back at animatronics and the one called chica was gone??* hey silvia what happened to the chicken one!?

Silvia: i dont known and I don't care

Moonlight: ye let's just look for pizza....

*with kate*

Kate: damn where did silvia and moonlight go....and where is the chicken....

Kate: oh maybe its at the door just waiting for me oh nooo...... Heh let me check the cameras. *checks the kitchen but its blank and I hear noises like pots clanging* heh stupid girls....

Moonlight and silvia: huh bitch were right here and u a bout to get yo ass beaten hard...

Kate: u wish....and who is making the noises in the kitchen then....

Moonlight: ur mom!!

Kate: our mom u mean

Moonlight: oh ye shit......

Silvia: heh ;3

Moonlight: *hears a silent whisper in my ear* AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *summons weapons and slices nothing* T-THE FUCK?!???

Silvia: what's wrong midmoon? (my nick name for moonlight)

Moonlight: n-nothing I'm just crazy!! *I hand my summoned axe to kate*

Kate: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH IT!!!???

Chica: *goes behind kate and screams*

Kate: AAAHHHH!!!!!!!!! *Slices the axe at Chica and breaks her*
Oh shit!!!! *drops the axe as blood squirts out on kate* BLOOD?????!!!

Moonlight: *looks at it and puts hands up* T-thats not my weapon anymore!!!!!

*6:00!!!!*
Moonlight: *looks at chica and frowns* w-what about her?!

Silvia: meh let's just go home I'm hungry!!!

Kate: ye!!

Moonlight: go on g-guys I will catch u-up with you o-ok! *I do a fake smile*

Silvia: ok u sure....

Moonlight: for sure sure!!!

Kate: ok bye bitch!!

Moonlight: bye biatch!!!!

*silvia and kate leave me alone*

Moonlight: *looks at chica and carries the animatronic chica to the back room* ok *panting* she is heavy....

*after a five hour fixing to chica*
Moonlight: why am i doing this in the first place? Oh well she is perfect! And gosh its 11:38 i better go home...they're probably worried! *i put chica back on stage* ok wow i need to stop carrying her places!!! *panting* time to go home!! *goes home to them*