Chapter 11- Fun And Games

*im going to try and get to the next fandom next chapter. Percy Jackson *just the first series**

3 Years Later

An 8 year old girl with ice coloured hair stood along a bridge over looking the river canal. A soft breeze brushed her hair over her shoulder, letting it drift side ways. Her eyes were closed.
The child wore a blank tank top and stylish ripped light blue shorts. She wasn't wearing and shoes, but a white ribbon clung to her ankle. She wore a chain necklace with a pale blue stone dragon pendant, with a matching chain bracelet.
Her eyes flickered open when she felt a change in the air current. Her gaze drifted to her shoulder now supporting a grey and white furred cat with aqua eyes and feathery white wings.
The cat smiled and her wings disappeared.
"You know, if you're playing hide and seek, being out in the open isn't the best idea..." she meowed.
"Well, they haven't found us yet, Cynthia!" The girl's icy blue eyes twinkled as she laughed.
Cynthia pawed at her friends face. Muffled protest came in response. The girl started prancing around trying to shake off the attacking paws when Cynthia retracted them herself.
Her ears pricked up and she gazed around. The girl stopped and checked her surroundings as well.
"What's up, Cindy? Hear Natsu or someone? Actually I could hear Natsu a mile away. He's so noisy!" She cheered.
"I hope he didn't hear that...."
"No, it's not Natsu! And if he heard you say that he'd just challenge you again." The cat protested. She jumped on her friends head slightly slipping her back paw into Day's face.
"Hrmph!"
The patchy cat purred once she moved her foot. Her aqua eyes peered innocently at Day from above. The 8 year old glared at the fur ball.
"Aha! Found you!" A mop of pink hair appeared in front of the pair, startling them both.
Day jumped and fell onto the bricks that made the bridge. Cynthia tumbled and only just managed to cling onto the railing. She summoned her wings and settled onto the railing properly. She used her paws to smooth down her ruffled pelt.
Day glared up at her pink haired friend. Frost glittered around her figure.
Natsu visibly gulped and hauled her up. The icy eyes girl dusted herself off. She stared at Cynthia and whispered, "Watch this."
The little cat very slightly inclined her head, so Natsu wouldn't notice.
"Well done, Natsu! You're the first person I've seen all day! How about a victory dance?"
The dragon slayer regarded her for a moment.
His signature grin plastered across his face. He grabbed her hands and swung her around. He laughed loudly and soon Day joined him.
He swung them both to the opposite side of the brigde. A mischievous smile adorned the child's face.
"Hey Natsu! Pay back!"
Day placed her bare foot upon the stone railing and thrust upwards. She grabbed Natsu and chucked them both into the water below.
Natsu's startled girly scream erupted from his mouth and Day happily shouted nonsense as they plunged into the waves.
The two dragon slayers emerged coughing and spluttering. Day was laughing merrily when something landed on her head.
"Happy!" She cheered and tried to splash him with water. He dodged and landed back on the girls head.
"Aye, sir!"
"I'm a girl, Happy!"
"Yo! Happy! Where's the ice queen? He close by?" Natsu asked grabbing the blue cat and 8 year old, pulling them out onto the stone side walk.
"I didn't see Gray flying.... but we have a job request! Erza wants us at the guild." Happy mewed cheerfully. The colour drained from Natsu's face.
Day stood up and shook herself, drenching her companions. Cynthia floated onto her shoulder and pointed with her paws in the direction of the guild. She let out a happy mew and dragged Happy into the sky.
She flicked her tail challengingly.
"Fine! We'll race again! Don't keep me waiting this time! Natsu! Get ready! Go!"
Day and Cynthia sped off towards the guild hall, leaving Happy and Natsu behind.
"Ahh! Wait for us!"

*****Guild Hall*****

"Why are you guys wet?!" Lucy screeched at Day and Natsu. She turned to the cats. She stares them both down until they trembled.
"Luce, knock it off. You'll give them both nightmares again!" Day complained. She remembered that the last time they had nightmares about Lucy's stare, she took care of them and barely got any sleep because of it.
Lucy sighed and gazed pointedly at her. The girl shifted under her intense gaze and looked away.
"Well.... you see.... heh... long story..." Day's hand rubbed the back of her neck uncomfortably.
Lucy's stare only hardened.
"Ok! Ok! Ok! Natsu and I were playing hide and seek when he scared me and to get him I tossed us both in the canal!" She screamed loudly. Members of the guild turned their heads questionly in her direction.
"Uh.... look! Pretty ice statues!" Ice formations of flowers and animals appeared on the table tops, bar top and in front of every member.
"DAY!" boomed a loud, annoyed voice from the second floor.
"Hide me!" She squeaked and dove over the bar top.
The guild master Marakov trugded down the stairs to be met by Mira, the bar tender. She smiled sweetly and offered him a drink.
"Thank you, Mira. Do you know where Day disappeared too, by any chance?" Gramps twirled his drink in his hand.
"Oh, why do you want Day?" Mira politly asked, wiping down a vacated table.
"Because she froze my office again!"
Over by the bar, Lucy, Natsu, Happy and Cynthia burst into laughter. Day was known to 'accidently' freeze things. Freezing Gramps' office was apparently quite funny to the guild members, except Gramps just didn't see the fun side of it.
"What are you laughing about, brats?!" Gramps yelled across the hall.
"Day run!" Natsu screeched and grabbed her arm from over the bench. He hauled her up and held her above the ground so she couldn't escape.
"Well, Day. What do you have to say for yourself?" Gramps walked over to the dragon slayers. Day stopped her struggling. She smirked.
"This." She disappeared from Natsu's grip and reappeared behind Gramps.
"HI GRAMPS!"
The master spun around so fast he fell over. Day caught him and pushed him to a standing point. She giggled evily and made ice spikes on her head. She made a tail out of ice and jumped around disrupting other members eating food. Gramps sighed and wandered away back to his now melting office.
"Day! Natsu! Lucy! I want your approval on this request!" A red headed woman with silver armour yelled from a board full of tacked up papers.
"Erza!"