A Night To Remember

I have never been to a dinner date with a guy. I have only been out to dinner with my parents.

I was truly anxious. I opened my closet and there was truly nothing appropriate to wear for the dinner.

All I had was jeans, t- shirts and shoes. I didn't have any dresses. No heels or even any accessories. I wasn't prepared for this at all.

I cracked my head in thinking on what to do. I walked back and forth in my bedroom not knowing how am I going to face Paul.

A message entered into my phone,

" Will be there in 2 mins...."

It was Paul. I was totally stressed out.

Suddenly I heard a knock.

Paul...!!!!!

" He said two minutes."

" But he's here in like 5 second...!"

I knew I couldn't do anything to hide from him. So, I have to face the truth. I knew Paul would be disappointed but I had no choice and I truly have to do it.

I opened the door and there stood Paul with his black suit. He was stunning. He came in and stood in front of me with his arm crossed. Guiltiness bloomed on my face.

" What happened lilo....?" He enquired.

I kept silent.

" Are you not coming...?" He asked.

I was ashamed to tell him that I got nothing appropriate to wear for the dinner. Clearly, he would laugh his belly out looking at my wardrobe.

" I don't have any dress to wear..." I said while rubbing my forehead.

" Ah... Really..." He sounded.

" Yeah... You can look at my wardrobe..."

" I mean you don't really have to...." I shyly replied.

" That's okay lilo..."

" We can have our dinner here...." Paul calmly suggested.

" Here...!"

" Like Here...!" I said while looking around.

" Yeah... We'll have Pizza.." He claimed while unbuckling his suit.

His shape was perfect. I just stared at his six pack which stared back at me through his thin white shirt.

" Lilo...!" Paul called with a smirk.

I blushed.

I guess this would be a night to remember. I'm going to have pizza on my first dinner date with my boyfriend.

The pizza arrived after 15 minutes. We truly enjoyed the dinner. I bet a fine dining wouldn't be this good.

I eyed the cuckoo clock and it showed 9:00 pm. I glance at Paul and he was slurping his coke. His first two buttons were unbuckled.

I had my legs folded on the couch and I was playing Angry Bird.

Half and hour later, Paul decided to move. He took his suit and hanged it on his arm.