i. foreword

M I S S I V E S

She felt great about something that caused her a lot of pain and suffering.

◆◇◆

[D E D I C A T I O N]

To those people who's in love who felt more pain than joy. To those people who can't even come close to their loved one. To those people who fell but no one bother to catch them.

This is for people who feel ignorant and those who think they know it all.

Most of all, to those people who hides behind their smiles.

◆◇◆

[S U M M A R Y]

They think she's no one.

She feels she's no one.

She is no one.

She is no one to him and it did hurt her but she conceals it with a smile.

To lure them that she's alright, though no one really care.

She extremely suffers but ironically

She felt good with it

And knew that her love is real

Because she believes that love without pain is not love at all.

◆◇◆

[S T A T U S]
Start: 04/22/16
End: 05/26/16

◆◇◆

[U P D A T E S]

Completed.

◆◇◆

[W A R N I N G]

Unedited. Bunch of grammatical errors on the way and I'm sure you'll not be glad meeting them often so help me out.

◆◇◆

[NOTE]

This is my first full English story, since I've already wrote few Filipino ones. You read it right. I'm a Filipino who lives in the Philippines (what's your country?) so English is just my second language but I'm putting effort and widening my vocabulary.

And I wanted to thank you for stopping by here and I hope you'll continue to support and perhaps guide me. Oh and I really love hearing ( reading actually!?) Your reactions and feed backs so don't forget to leave a vote and comment!

◆◇◆

[P.S.]

So if you've reach this far haha sorry for the long intro. Just want to tell I accept constructive critiques which will help me a lot to improve. Please point out them nicely and

Please be nice to me (lmao!)

[rapturing affliction]