f o u r t h

Dear Skyler,

You have no idea how happy I am today! You may not noticed it but I was just so near you and when I say near, I'm just behind the person who was behind the person behind you!

I'm really surprised to see you at a bookstore because I didn't know you like reading and I saw you're purchasing a book. Thats nice that I'm having little information about you and glad that we share one of those hobbies.

I'm just looking at you at the back and it seems that you don't even sense my warm fuzzy stare. I followed my eyes at your every move and I didn't know that I was smiling.

I didn't remove my eyes at you when you started walking towards the exit and when you're already out, you unexpectedly glance back.

I don't know if it's just me or we did really had our first eye to eye contact. It was just a mere seconds that I even thought it's just my imagination because when I blinked, you we're nowhere to be seen.

But when I remember that scene again this late afternoon, I always consider it real and I can't help it but to smile like a fool.

And then be saddened by the thought that

What if you really spared me a glance? It wasn't for me but it just happened to land on me.

And if you really saw me, you saw an ordinary girl lining up in a cashier, waiting for her book to be paid so she can read it.

But I doubt if you'll even wonder about me after you saw me.

For a second you looked at me, you saw a random girl but you didn't see who I really was. You didn't see how I am as a person. You didn't see the real me.

Then you looked away, disappeared but really didn't mind about me at all.

xxx