Woman Crush

I want to tell you about my Woman Crush the most strongest woman I've known. Shes beautiful, brave and bold. I'm so beyond proud of her at where she is in life not exactly where she planned but shes doing it all right. I wonder if she remembers the nights she'd cry herself to sleep or the pain that she kept hidden under her sleeves. I wonder if she remembers when her life came to a stop and when she found God and he told her not to give up. I hope she does that's why i'm writing this letter. To remind her shes strong the burdens she once carried are all gone. I want her to know that shes more than enough and i know that life has been nothing but rough. Rough and jagged she used to tell me how bad she had it. Although i could see it in her eyes she always managed to smile. I wonder if she looks at the girl she once was and realizes how much she's changed into a person i love. I hope she see's her life now and she remembers years ago when i told her this too shall pass. Shes nothing like the girl from her past shes way stronger now and more beautiful too. So to my Woman Crush its been so long since I've said it but i love you. Every inch of you is loved by me from the inside out . You're doing perfectly fine and if you ever have any doubts no matter the time or day just meet me in the mirror there's so much more i have to say.