Commandeer a ship - Chapter 2

“We’re going to steal the ship. That ship?” Will asks Jack, I hope Will doesn’t turn chicken, I need to save Elizabeth. I need to save her because it’s my fault that she’s in this mess. Well that and because according to Jack she has a necklace of some kind that belongs to one of the pirates, i’m not sure though it’s all confusing.

“Maria lovey hurry up, stop daydreaming or we will miss the opportunity, savvy?”

Oh man I was daydreaming again.

“We’ll missy you have come out of your daydream I see, anyway William, Commandeer. We’re going to commandeer that ship. Nautical term. One question about your business, boy, or there’s no use going. This girl, how far are you willing to go to save her?”

I’d die for her.”

“Oh, good. No worries, then and you Maria?”

“The same, she is still my sister and i’m sure that she’d do the same for me.” So off we went but I honestly didn’t see this coming I mean a boat underwater? That’s just genius, you can see all the fish and coral.

This is either madness or brilliance.”

“It’s brilliance I love seeing the bottom of the sea like this.” We’ll i’m honest if not anything right? I love the sea I always have.

“It’s remarkable how often those two traits coincide. Missy I’m glad you like it, now up you get we’re by the ship now.” So we all climb up, it’s hard work to especially seen as though we had to climb up the anchor rope, i’m just glad that i’m in pants and trousers rather than a stupid dress.

“Everyone stay calm! We are taking over the ship.” Jack shouts while holding a sword out for me to use. We’ll i’m not going to pass a opportunity up to use a sword.

“Aye! Avast!” Will shouts and receives a look from Jack and I can’t keep it in I burst out laughing.

“Hahaha, I-I... Ha... Can-Can’t... hahaha Believe... haha...y-y-you...said t-t-that.” I laugh while clutching my stomach.

“Shut up Maria.” Will glares at me with enough annoyance to get me to stop.

This ship cannot be crewed by two men. You’ll never make it out of the bay.” Gillette said, I actually used to like Gillette we used to be friends.

“Excuse me I am here so that makes it three.” I just had to point it out and stick my tongue at him.

“Well having a woman on board is not much difference, what are you going to do? Sit and look pretty all day?” He says with a smirk and I just snap, how dare he say that to me.

“Let me go NOW Jack! I’m gonna kill him!” I scream while trying to get out of his grasp.

“Now lovey we can’t have you going round killing people just yet, don’t give him the benefit of the doubt savvy?” Jack reasons and as I calm he loosens his grip on me.

“Of course we can, Son, I’m Captain Jack Sparrow. Savvy?” Jack says to Gillette while pointing a gun at him.

 “Sir, they’ve taken the Dauntless. They’ve taken the ship. Sparrow Turner and Miss Swan– they’ve taken the Dauntless.” Gillette and his crew shout from the little boat we forced them into.

 Here they come Jack” I shout up to him.

Search every cabin, every hold, down to the bilges.” While he does this I grab hold of Jack and he throws me over his shoulder to carry us across to the Interceptor. “Sailors, back to the Interceptor! Now!” Haha sucker!

Thank you, Commodore, for getting us ready to make way. We’d have had a hard time of it by ourselves.” Jack shouts across and gives a cheeky grin.

We’ll we’ve been sailing for a while now and I am getting board and sick of the boring things Will is saying I mean I have heard the story of Will’s father plenty of times over the years when we were practicing with the swords.

When I was a lad living in England , my mother raised me by herself. After she died, I came out here, looking for my father.” Will says. Yada Yada Yada... Boring story.

Is that so?” Well I think that Jack is sarcastic there.

My father, Will Turner . At the jail, it was only after you learned my name that you agreed to help. Since that’s what I wanted, I didn’t press the matter. I’m not a simpleton, Jack. You knew my father.” Haha not a simpleton, I can’t help but snigger at that.

“I knew, i’m, Probably one the few who knew him as William Turner. Everyone else just called him Bootstrap or Bootstrap Bill.” Wow Jack knew him?

Bootstrap?” Will asks, this is getting interesting. Never heard this part before.

Good man. Good pirate. I swear you look just like him.” WOW PIRATE!? Definitely never heard this part before.

It’s not true. He was a merchant sailor. A good, respectable man who obeyed the law.” Haha doubt that if he was a pirate here.

He was a bloody pirate, a scallywag.” Wow Jack keep it low, Will is getting angry.

My father was not a pirate.” Will pulls out his sword and I jump in front of him and Jack.

Put it away, son. It’s not worth you getting beat again.” Haha well done Jack just please drop it now we need both people to get to Elizabeth.

You didn’t beat me. You ignored the rules of engagement. In a fair fight, I’d killed you.”

“Ok guys please stop we need to stay calm” I say but they both ignore me.

Then that's not much incentive for me to fight fair, then, is it? I’d duck if I were you missy.” So I duck but Will is swung over the bow pole and hanging over the sea. “Now, as long as you’re just hanging there, pay attention. The only rules that really matter are these, what a man can do and what a man can’t do. For instance, you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man or you can’t. But pirate is in your blood, boy, so you’ll have to square with that someday. Now, me, for example, I can let you drown but I can’t bring this ship into Tortuga all by me onesy, savvy? Socan you sail under the command of a pirate? Or can you not?” With that I turn round and smack Jack and turn the wheel so that Will is back on the boat.

“YOU IDIOT! Will could have drowned!”I scream in Jacks face.

“Well he didn’t so stop shouting at me lovey.”

“No you listen, we need everyone on here to be able to trust one another and if we can’t do that then there is no point in us going on this task together. I trust Will with my life, you not so much and i’m sure that Will feels the same way so it’s YOU that has to prove that he can be trusted ok?” I finish at storm off.

“Well that young lady has a temper on her.” I hear Jack say to Will.

 “Oh no Jack she’s no lady. Anyway Tortuga?” I hear Will ask.

Tortuga . More importantly, it is indeed a sad life that has never breathed deep this sweet, proliferous bouquet that is Tortuga , savvy? What do you think?”

It'll linger.” And with that I fall asleep.

Hi guys, this is the second chapter and I know that some people are reading and I appreciate it I would love it however if you could comment as I need feedback so I can improve the story. I don’t care if it is bad or good I like to know your opinions so thanks J

Smurf <3 X