12

September 23rd

Pensacola, FL

Robert "Meek" Williams

So Nicki did see me shoot Crystal and she's been scared of me since. It's been a week but she still comes to work. I haven't seen India all week and I found out on Tuesday that Maria is not  mine. So I sent her to Na's and I've been in the house ever since. Just laying around, drinking, and getting high.

"Hey Chapo."

He stopped walking, looked at me, then walked towards me and laid down on my lap.

"I'll let you slide this time. Only cause you've been good."

I was sitting on the floor leaning up against the sofa and reached for the remote. I turned on the TV and went to SpongeBob and watched that then grabbed a beer and started drinking.

Onika "Nicki" Maraj

"Wait! Nicki!", the principal yelled.

"Yes?"

"No show today too.", she said.

"I don't care. I don't want to see him."

"Am I missing something?"

"No."

"Well I need you to go and check on Meek. This isn't like him. Please Nicki?"

I looked at her and sighed.

"Fine, but I can't guarantee he'll come in today."

"That's fine. I just want to make sure he's okay. He hasn't been answering my calls."*

"I'll go and see. I might be back later.", I said and she nodded.

I walked out the school and took out my phone to call Meek but I didn't get a answer.

"Lets see what his dumbass is up too."

-

I pulled up to his house and saw his car in the driveway. I got out and walked to the door and knocked. I waited then knocked again and then he said something. 

"Nobody's here! Go away!", Meek yelled.

I heard Chapo barking and I heard Meek tell him to be quiet then the door opened.

"What's up Nicki? Hiding my kid from me and shit."

"You're drunk Meek. I can smell it."

"I don't know what you talking bout man. I'm chilling."

"Let me in Meek."

"Come on."

He opened the door wider and I stepped in to see bottles and a whole bunch of other mess.

"Meek go upstairs and take a shower. You stink. After that we're going to talk."

"Talking to me like you my mom."

"Robert!"

"Aight. I'm going."

I watched him walk up the stairs and Chapo started jumping on me.

"Hey boy. Lets go outside."

He ran to the backdoor and I opened the door and he ran outside. I closed the door and started cleaning up the house.

2 Hours Later

"That nap was great. Hey Nic.", Meek said.

I cleaned up everything and now I was just laying down on the couch with Chapo laying on me.