Self Confidence

I have to say that I have trouble with self confidence too. There is always going to be someone in the world who is taller than you, skinnier than you, prettier than you, smarter than you, etc... But you are you! When I look in the mirror I don't see myself as pretty, I immediately pick out the flaws. We all do it. But if you take a closer look in that mirror, there is more than a huge nose, or a unibrow, there is beauty, inside and out.  "The lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the lord looks at the heart." - 1 Samuel 16:7. As long as you have confidence in god and where he is taking you in life, as long as you trust in him, and you do your best to stay connected with him, God will be there for you every step of the way. He will not judge you by your appearance, he will not tell you no you may not come with me, He will ask you to follow him for you have a heart of gold. You are beautiful in every way, and if someone tries to tell you other wise, it's because they can't see the beauty in themselves. Help them see that beauty, pray for them. God has a plan for you in life all you have to do is trust in him, and let him lead you down the right path. I have confidence in God, He has confidence in me. God made each and every one of us the way he thought we were perfect. (although no one is perfect, we all sin) We were perfect in his eyes.