Grell x Reader LEMON: Lust, Love, and Red

Y/n 's PoV

Grell and I are together in my house, planning on who to kill next. We are the new and improved Jack the Ripper. He lost his gayness for Sebastian after I brainwashed him and now he's a straight man, and prefers woman. Sadly, he doesn't love anyone...

As we scan over the list, he hugs me from behind tightly and looks at the To-Die list. I blush madly as he breathes in my ear. "Maybe....this Maria Schauffer would do us good tonight" he whispers into my ear.

Nodding, I set the list down and he holds me close and I blush even more if possible. "Grell stop playing games this instant" I assert. He just smirks and kisses my neck in multiple places. I try to pull away but he lies me on my couch and continues the treatment to my neck and adds a bit more love, biting my neck and drawing blood.

I can't hold back my moans anymore and let's a small moan slip from my mouth. Grell pulls away and undresses us slowly, and teasingly. "Dammit Grell just hurry up!" I growl at him. He obliges and rips off our clothes and kisses me lustfully.

I wrap my arms around his neck and plays with his red hair, he seriously needs to cut this long mess of red. He runs his hands down my body, caressing every part and leaving no part of skin untouched.

I feel him grow more and more excited down in his area and I moan a bit into our passionate kiss. He pulls away when we both needed breathe and looks at me. "I can't help this, I'm in love my Lady, with you" he says as he positions himself with my womanhood.

"I love you too Grell" I say, hugging his neck as he pushes in slowly and gently, not wanting to hurt me. My insides stretch and I whimper in pain, adjusting to this new feeling of list and love. He moves inside and my moans release loudly into the air as pur skin collides together faster and faster.

I never want this to end, but as time pass, I feel myself getting tighter around Grell and I feel him release his seed into me just as I release my juices. He pulls out panting next to me and we both collapse in each others arms, as lovers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK, I was able to update this today because I was bored at my moms job since I finished my schoolwork for today. But I still ask for NO requests, thanks guys for the support! I love ya!

~Wolfgirl

P.s this is dedicated to @0oSkylarxChriso0