Four.

"Detective, are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine, why do you ask?"

"You're breathing really hard and you're starting to sweat."

"I'm fine. H-how long were Klay and Jasmine together?"

"3 years."

Another thing was, Detective Bradley Williams was having an affair with Jasmine. That's why Klay was spazzing out. He was pissed at the time. That's why he was running. He didn't want to see the man who made love to his one and only while they were together.

"Um, I'm done asking questions for today. Just, go home and try to chill out."

"Oh okay then."

Grabbing her purse, Trinity felt a little relived. She felt as though they were getting somewhere and this case was going to be solved in no time.

"What happened?" Ariane asked.

"He told me to go home."

"So I guess I can go too."

Ariane got one foot out the door before Bradley stopped her.

"Not you, you stay here."

"Why? This is harassment!"

"Ari, just do it please. We have to find out who killed Tristen, alright?"

She sighed.

"Fine."

Sitting down in the chair once again, both detectives were in the room and the locked the door.

"Ariane, do you know anyone by the name of Jasmine Carter?"

"Yeah, Klay's ex girlfriend."

"Were you two close?" Detective Cole asked.

"Yeah. I was the one who hooked her and Klay up. It's a shame she cheated on him."

"She did? Do you know who it was?

"Some guy named Bradley. Once Klay found out, he went ballistic."

Detective Cole shook his head and Detective Bradley's heart dropped.

"What does Jasmine have to do with this?"

"I'm asking the questions Miss."

"Well excuse me."

"Now, do you know if Klay has, anger issues?"

"That boy is always mad. There's always something wrong with him."

Ariane decided that she wasn't going down alone. If she was going to pay for what she did, she wasn't going to do it by herself.

"Is he bi-polar?"

"He acts like it. I don't really know though. You'd have to see it yourself."

"Do you think Tristen did anything to upset Klay?"

"If someone tried to sabotage your career and relationship, how would you feel?"

"So, what are you getting at here?"

"Tristen just wanted to be in the spotlight. That's all. Klay got mad and decided to take him out."

"So you're saying that Klay killed him?"

"Yup."

"Did you have anything to do with it?"

Ariane just sat there, staring off into space.

Back at Trinity's house, she had just read Klay's note and she had tears streaming down her eyes.

"Gosh.. Why is he so stupid?" She said out loud.

Sitting on the couch, she held the letter close to her chest and cried. The young woman wished that this had never happened.