Twelve.

Explicit Content.

"Don't give me the silent treatment Trin.. Tell me what's on your mind. I really want to know." He touched her thigh and she just sat there.

"Trinity."

"Baby."

"Babygirl, come on. Stop.."

Trinity could hear the hurt in his voice. She knew Klay knew he did wrong, and as much as she wanted to talk to him, she didn't.

"Leave me alone Klay."

"Not until you tell me what you're thinking about."

"Klay Alexander Thompson, if you don't-"

Sighing, Klay picked her up by her waist and carried her to the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed.

"Klay what are you doing?"

"Something I should've done a long time ago."

Slowly unbuttoning the woman's pants, he slid them off and began to kiss her inner thigh. She bit down on her lip.

"Klay, don't tease."

"Tell Daddy what you want and I won't make you wait."

"You." She said faintly.

"What?"

"You." She said little louder.

"Daddy can't hear you baby, what?"

"Oh my gosh, Klay please give it to me." She moaned.

Smiling to himself, he slid two fingers inside of her with sort of a "come here" motion.  Then taking his fingers out, he began to rub her pearl. The woman was getting wetter each second. Once he decided she'd had enough, he unbuttoned his pants. Pulling Trinity closer, he rubbed himself up against her.

"Please, don't tease.."

"Do you want me baby?"

"Ahh yes Klay."

She wrapped her legs around him and he was inside of her. His pace started out slow.

"Mmm, faster babe."

He picked his pace up and pinned her arms down. Klay kissed all over her neck, making her moan out in pleasure.

"You like that Trinity?"

"Yes!" She moaned.

Klay's strokes got deeper and she got louder. As she felt herself about to release, her breathing got heavier. She felt heat rise to her cheeks as she blushed.

"Klay, I'm gonna cum!"

He kissed her and let out a low moan. They released together and Trinity cuddled up next to him. He held her tightly and pecked her cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too Klay."

••••
Was this too much? What do you guys think is gonna happen next? 💕☺️