Plan

It had been a month since Will and I started hanging out and well it has been okay, I have seen him about 3 times this month, so that's okay I guess. I told him yesterday I forgive him and he said that he doesn't deserve it. I kept telling him I forgive him but for the rest of the afternoon he was thinking and seemed distant, I mean he wanted forgiveness and that's what I gave him, so what the hell is wrong with him now?

WILL'S POV (I just want to say in this whole story it's my first time doing another POV it feels weird)

How could she forgive me?

I mean I broke her into pieces, I wanted forgiveness, and I love her for heaven's sake! I don't want to hurt her again and if I did I would never forgive myself for it, so I made a plan I am now going to make her hate me, hate me so much. I don't know how but I think I have the perfect weapon... Elise...

*2hours later*

So I invited De over for tonight and well she would walk in and find me and Elise, Elise turned up looking pissed off at me.

'What do you want?' she said as she walked in

'Well, I need your help' I told her

'And WHY? Would I help you?' she said crossing her arms

'cause I know your secret that no one else knows' I said, and well her eyes popped out of her head

'Fine, what do you want' she said rolling her eyes

'Okay so the plan is....' I started off ready to explain.

_____________________________________________________

My lovley chickens! i just want to say a massive thankyou for over 6000 reads! ahhhh!

please comment on this one, i know its short but i am already working on the next chapter so it should be out very soon, i really wanna know if people are reading so please comment!

thank you all so much

byeee x