Chapter Two- Earthquake Part 1

A part of the roof starts falling right above Kelsey. She ignores it and before I know what hit me it crushes and kills everyone under it. I scream Kelsey's name, and wait for her response.
It feels like ten years have passed. I just wait here looking to see if she stands up or screams, anything. But nothing at all comes. I stand up and run over to were she was. I fall several times before I make it.
I move a good amount of ruble before I actually see her face. I can barely see her. I move one, two, three, four bodies before I can see her whole body. There is a few scratches but nothing looks broken. I check to see if she has a pulse. She does, a bunch if grief and fear leave me. I feel so much lighter.
I lightly tap her on the face until she wakes up. She looks at me like I'm crazy when she does wake up.
"JAKE!" She starts screaming and shaking.
Wizzzzzz. A small hum comes from above me. I take my attention off Kelsey and look up. A small black support beam is falling directly above me. I put my hands over my head for protection. Luckily it misses.
Now that it is at my attention I look around. The room is full of bodies and guts. The roof is almost completely gone. Tears stream down my face. Kelsey.
I almost forgot about her. I look back down at her, what I see fills me with dread and sorrow. The black beam smashed Kelsey's head in. Kelsey is dead.
"NO! WHY? WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME! PLEASE don't die." I'm on my knees and my throat is sore from screaming. The earthquake stopped, but to me it feels like it moved into my body. Now what, what do I do.
All I know to do is to get up and leave. Go to the unknown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! I didn't put to much effort into this chapter. I know that the book isn't to good but who cares! Lol the next chapter will be better. Hit vote and comment some feedback!
~Alex