Dragon Bound

Normal was not a word often used to describe Savannah Kellen. Being one of the few not-loaded students at St. James Academy - her upper class, private high school - Savannah is used to being overlooked. Still, despite the taunts she recieves from the other students, Savannah has never considered herself to be different in any way. That is, until the start of her senior year, when she meets Eryk Knight. Eryk is everything that the boys at St. James are not: handsome, intelligent and - most importantly - not bothered by Savannah's middle-class status.

But Eryk has a secret, one that changes everything Savannah knows about the world she lives in, and herself. The closer she gets to Eryk, the more Savannah learns about a secret of her own: that she is a part of an ancient legacy with the power to change the shape of the world.

When Savannah and Eryk find themselves unexpectedly bonded together,Savannah is thrown into the chaotic and dangerous world of Magic, and the beings who weild it. As she uncovers more and more about her heritage, Savannah learns that the world of magic is more dangerous than she ever could have imagined.

Suddenly hunted by powerful enemies who desire her power, Savannah must rely on Eryk - and the unique bond that ties them together - to survive. In a world where enemies wear the faces of friends, Savannah and Eryk must learn to work together - and to trust each other - in order to protect each other and everything they love.

__________________________________________________

I'll start posting this story after I finish writing (not necessarily posting) Midoria's Heart.

Shout out goes to CoolDidi for making the awesome cover!! ♥