I honesty forgot about this

Today was the big day!!! It was you and senpais date! you wake up at 7:55am even later than before. You slept in your uniform anyway and you fix your hair and time travel 10 mins and made it to school on time. Everyone was talking about you and senpai Obama. "OmG did you hear (y/n) is going on a date with senpai Obama!!!" You hear as you were walking to your locker. You didn't say anything but just opening your locker, JessicaSmith2003 and xxx_darkAng3l_xxx show up to school. "Nya Nya~ (y/n) I heard you going out with senpai :0!1!11!!!!!11! :3" xxx_darkAng3l_xxx says as she has her stuff ready for class. JessicaSmith2003 screams "You are DATING SENPI NOW!!! OMGGG CAN'T WAIT FOR U TWO TO KISS!" you kawaii blush "gu-ys-ss stOp we aRent official yet!" you says 0///0 as you were holding your Madoka magica notebook and hello kitty pen (a/n I'm not shitting on Madoka magica I actually love it) Suddenly senpai walks in as you kawaiily turn to him. He sees you and walks over. JessicaSmith2003 and xxx_darkAng3l_xxx hide behind the lockers. "Hello my citizen~" he says. omg you thought he called you his citizen. You felt so tense. You were blushing so hard. Butterflies were in your stomach. " Hello senpai.." you say nervously, looking down. He said "Are you okay?". You were getting pale and dizzy. You passed out.