6

Stuck With A Ghost

Louis

I slowly open my eyes. What happened? My vision is blurry at first, but then it comes into focus and I suddenly remember all the previous events. I shudder at the remembrance of the skeleton in the bathtub full of blood. And then the panic starts to set in. Oh gosh, where's that thing?!

"Right here." I freeze. Did it just....? "I'm a "he" not an "it" you know." My body immediately reacts and starts to tremble. I feel tears forming in my eyes. What is he gonna do to me? Kill me?

I hear footsteps and I swear I could've died then. The footsteps near me more and more, and each time I feel a sense of dread wash over me. This cannot be happening right now. I expect to see maybe a ghost like body, all misty, or maybe he might look like a bed sheet with holes for eyes, but nope. He looks somewhat normal.

He's tall and muscular. He has green eyes, the ones I remember peering at me earlier. He has brown wavy curls, and extremely pale skin. He has pink plump lips and a strange aroma of a mixture of death and vanilla is coming off of him. Maybe he is a vampire, you never know.

Just then, Harry laughs. His lips curl up into a slight smirk, dimples starting to show.

"I'm not a vampire, babe." I shudder at the nickname. I don't him to call me that. It's almost as bad as calling me princess. "Aw, you didn't like that?" He pretends to pout. "I thought the whole thing was a work of art." The skeleton flashes in my mind again, and again I shudder.

My thoughts roam over to where I am right now. I'm certainly not in the bathroom. Where am I?

"My bedroom." Harry takes a step closer to me, causing me to shrink back and realize that I must be on his bed. He takes another step closer to me, causing me to curl up into a little ball and inch away. I try to create as much space between us as possible. He cocks his head the side, as if he's studying me.

"I've seen you before, by the way." He says in his deep, raspy accent. "In the graveyard outside of my house. You were praying by someone's grave. I wish someone would do that for me. Who were you praying for?" I shiver at his words and stay silent. "So you're ignoring me, I see. I could've killed you the minute you played the game, so be thankful. I could always change my mi-"

"My mother!" I blurt out. Harry raises his eyebrows. "I was praying for my mother." I whisper. I inch back some more until my back hits the backboard. "Please don't hurt me." I whimper. Harry stays silent for a moment, his hands behind his back.

"You know who I am, right?" I nod my head stiffly. "And you're afraid, aren't you?" I nod my head fearfully.

"Interesting." He murmurs. I gulp.

"What are you gonna do to me?" I squeak.

"Hm?" He asks.

"What are you gonna do to me?" I repeat quieter.

"I haven't decided." He says as he takes another step closer to me, and this time I can't scoot back.

"Can I go home?" I whimper. Harry frowns.

"But what about the dare?" I freeze. How did he...? He takes my phone out of his pocket and replays the video on my phone.

"I told you I would do it, Niall. I'm in the bathroom right now."

My eyes widen.

"And I read your mind." He adds. My skin pales.

"I-I think I'll just c-call a quits on the d-dare." I stammer.

"No, baby. I don't think so. Why don't you sleep for a little bit and we'll talk about everything tomorrow?" I think about the suggestion to myself. Maybe I should just rest, that way I could have enough energy to escape. But then again...Harry is a ghost. I hate ghosts.

"What's wrong with ghosts?" Harry asks with a frown. I shrink down.

"They k-kill people and h-haunt them." Harry grins.

"So you believed in ghosts even before you met me?" I nod my head stiffly. He claps his hands together. "Well that explains a lot."

"I really should head h-home now." Harry sighs.

"I'm afraid you don't decide that, love. I do. After all, you did play the game and I could've killed you, just like I did with the others. I could've stabbed you in the heart, or maybe taken all your brains out. Or I could have dislocated your head-"

"So then why didn't you?" I whisper. Even as I say it I regret letting those words ever leaving my mouth. Like I've said before, I'm an idiot. Harry cocks his head to the side.

"Did you want me to kill you?"

"No!" I quickly say, feeling tears form in my eyes. "Please don't." I whimper. Harry walks over until he's right in front of me. I let out a little squeak and try to get away from him as tears spill from my eyes and roll down my cheeks.

"Relax." Harry says softly. He hesitates before reaching out and resting a hand on my side. My heart beat quickens and my skin pales. "You need to rest." In the blink of an eye, he has my in his arms. I let out a gasp. He smiles down at me and sets me in a more proper position on the bed. He pulls the covers out and lays them over me.

"I wanna go home!" I cry. Tears stream down my face. I shouldn't have done that stupid dare. "Pl-Please I'm s-scared." I stammer nervously as the tears fall endlessly. Harry reaches out and gently rests his hand on my cheek with a frown on his face.

"Don't be afraid." He murmurs. "Rest, baby. You need it." I shiver at the nickname. He pulls the covers up to my chin. He hesitates, as if he wants to say or do something else, but he's not sure if he should do it. Finally, he just sighs and walks to the door.

"Sweet dreams, love." Wait a minute, he's leaving? Maybe I can try to get out of here. He smirks. "I don't think so baby. You better behave or you'll end up like my little masterpiece in the bathroom." I shudder, my skin paling. He pauses at the door and turns around to face me with another smirk on his face. "Of course, if I can't trust you, I might have to stay in here with you." He winks.

"N-No pl-please!" I sob. He just shakes his head.

"You better be on your best behaviour. Remember this, naughty boys get punished." He pretends to pout before smirking and walking out the door, closing it and locking it behind him.

My heart is pounding in my chest so hard that I can hear each beat. I close my eyes and take deep breaths to try and calm me down. I have a feeling that Harry won't let me go home. He's gonna keep me here forever. I just know it.

And what about my "friends"? Will they even miss me? Maybe Liam will.....and maybe Zayn. Niall won't care, though, I'm sure of it.

My heart pangs at how my mother must be looking down at me, disappointed that I got myself into this mess. She would be scolding me right now if she wasn't dead. She would be upset that I hung out with boys past my age. Ones that drink, have sex, do drugs and swear more than I would.

Louis William Tomlinson, why in your right mind would you get yourself into this mess?

I sigh as I imagine what she would say to me. I quickly imagine my response back to her.

I'm sorry mum! I love you so much, I promise I didn't mean to get into this mess! It's just they were my only friends and well I just need somebody to be there for me and to care for me.

I go on and on with imagining my mother speaking to me and my responses to her, until I soon drift into a deep sleep.

Full of nightmares.

A.N. If you're confused, it's because I added sub titles so yeah......so I added chapter names to all the chapters. Please vote and comment! This is in the 900's section of horror, which isn't that bad for me...but can we get it higher? Thanks! I love you. :) xx

~Nia~ :D