7

The Nightmare

Louis

"Louis I know you're there!" Harry calls. I look around in the room full of mirrors, not sure where to go. I don't even see my reflection.

"Oh baby, you can't hide from me forever."

"Stop!" I scream at him. He growls and suddenly all of the mirror are lit up with his reflection. "What the...." I mutter as I reach out to the mirror. The Harry in the mirror copies my action. My eyes widen.

"Do you like it, princess? I made it just for you." Suddenly I'm in the bathroom, and there's a skull with a tiara on in the bathtub full of blood. I open my mouth to scream, but instead of sound coming out, blood comes out and pours onto the floor.

I hear maniacal laughing coming from the corner of the bathroom. I look up to see Harry in the corner of the ceiling. His skin is still paper white, but his eyes are black and hollow, and he has black wings.

"Louis." He hisses. "You don't like my master piece!" He shouts. He jumps down in front of me and I try to scream but he clumps his bloody hand over my mouth. His eyes are so menacing that I just can't look at them.

"Mine. You're mine." The way he says "mine" makes me want to die.

"I'm not anybody's." I say bravely. He chuckles darkly.

"Oh darling, I already know you're mine because I've claimed you." He smirks.

"W-What?" I stammer, shocked and confused. His smirk grows.

"All mine!" He sings. He jumps up to the corner of the ceiling again and looks down at me with his hollow black eyes.

"Vei fi întotdeauna a mea." He cocks his head to the side and smiles with bloody teeth before vanishing.

Roman Translation: You will always be mine.
Sorry if this is wrong, I don't use very good sources. I'm not Roman. I will also use some Latin.

I wake up with a bolt. A scream escapes my lips and I'm covered in goosebumps and sweat. My hair is matted to my forehead and I quickly ruffle it loose again. My heart is pounding a mile a minute. I hear soft footsteps, and all of my dread comes back to me.

The door opens and in walks a very concerned looking Harry. He's wearing his boxers and a t shirt, and his curls look messy on his head. But still perfect. Wait-where did that come from?! He walks over to me and sits down on the edge of the bed.

"Louis are you ok?" It didn't strike me until he said my name that I hadn't told him my name. He probably read my mind again. How does he even do that? He waits for my answer. I gulp and wipe my sweaty palms on my sweatpants.

"Y-Yeah I'm f-fine." I stammer. Curse the stammer. Harry raises his eyebrows.

"Are you sure? I could stay with you or something if you wa-"

"No!" I cry. Harry's eyes widen at my sudden reaction.

"Love, calm down, I won't." He says, putting his hands up in surrender. I relax. Harry frowns. "You know, just because I'm a ghost, it doesn't mean I don't have normal human abilities, like the ability to feel emotions." I feel my cheeks burn.

"I'm s-sorry I just don't l-like ghosts."

"I know." Harry says softly. But maybe he's more than a ghost. I have a feeling he's not  telling me something here....but then again I guess it doesn't matter since hopefully I'll be home by tomorrow. "If you need anything, just call me, ok?" He says as he lightly presses his cold hands to my chest. I gasp a little, but he only pushes me down so that I'm lying on my back. He pulls the covers up to my chin and hesitates like he did before.

"Goodnight Louis." He says with a sigh. He presses his cold hand to one side of my face, and lightly caresses my cheek. He then pulls back and leaves me there trembling, shocked and confused.

Finally, after about twenty minutes of absent minded staring, I finally drift into a-thankfully dreamless-sleep.

A.N. Please vote and comment! Thanks for reading, I love you all so much! :) xx

~Nia~ :D