Chapter 1

12 years later, Kayla is about to celebrate her 13th birthday in two days.

"Mom we've decided on who to invite right? Because I got exactly 10 invitations." Kayla told her mom.

"Sweetie, we've decided on inviting Ashley, Rachel, Caitlin, Priya, Ana, Heather, Kate, Opal, Fiona, and Paisley, remember?" Tanya replied.

"Oh yeah. I guess I was worried for no reason." Kayla said, and ran off into the bedroom as Larry came out of the bedroom.

"Sweetie, it's almost her thirteenth birthday. Remember the thing I told you about Kayla? She is going to find out about the unusual thing on her 13th birthday" Larry repeated.

"Cmon hon, surely the doctor meant that as a way of saying our daughter was pretty. Something like this isn't real we all know that!" Tanya reassured. Larry looked embarrassed.

But no one saw the tiny little fairy drifting in front of their window.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:

How is Chapter 1? Is it too short?

I know I'm not very good at stories yet. But I'm willing to try getting better.

Want more to read?

Shoutout to:
•Raspberryapple12 (for divergent fanfics, they are AMAZING)
•Happypandalerson (for Briar, an amazing teen story!)
•Starwarsyorkie (For a great teen novel! And one of my first BFFS ever!)
•Pegasus_at_heart (for a great, creative story!)
•HeyVioletFanFictions (she has some of the most AMAZING stories ever!)

Thank you for spending some time reading this story which is obviously a waste of time.

Remember to Follow me @Pinkie04Pie