Yuma and Shu

Yuma was walking in the hallway minding his own buissness. He wasn't exactly paying attention cause he had his noise stuck into a music book. He was practicing some notes for one of his music classes when he felt himself trip over something...or someone. The good thing was because he was a vampire he did a flip before falling on his face and he came fang to fang with a sleeping Shu.

"Oi, dumbass. What did I say about sleeping in my way?" Yuma hissed.
Shu at first ignored him until Yuma grabbed his shirt.
"Don't ignore me asshole." Yuma yelled shaking Shu.
"Too loud" Shu said lazilly and opened his eyes to meet Yuma's angry ones. Yuma just sighed and dropped Shu.
"Whatever. I have other things to worry about." Yuma whispered.

-Music Room-
Yuma was trying so hard to practice the song he was given but it was just too much for him. Yuma hated playing the piano, his specialty was actually the violin. He wanted to play the violin but his sensei told him he had to learn the piano. He cursed under his breath when he heard a shuffle. He turned to see Shu smirking at him.

"What do you want neet?" Yuma growled.
"Was that supposed to be music? Sounded more like a cat got dragged across a room with a rope." Shu chuckled.
That hurt Yuma's pride and he turned away from Shu angrily. Shu noticed his words had hurt his feelings. He walked over and was met with Yuma's angry eyes except now they were filled with tears. That took Shu off guard.
"I...I don't know how to piano okay. I prefer the violin." Yuma cried.
Shu cringed."Did you tell your sensei that?" Shu asked.
"I did." Yuma groaned. "but he told me to try new things."
Shu stared at Yuma for a second.
"This senesi, is it Mr. Kuruyaya?" Shu asked.

Yuma looked up at Shu. "Yeah, you had him before?"
Shu sighed. "Did I? He was the reason I was held back a year."
Yuma's eyes widened then he began to laugh. Shu stared at him, curious to know what has him amused.
"No offense Shu, but I really dont want to be held back." Yuma wheezed after laughing so hard.
"None taken and im surprisedyou said my name. I will help you."
"But I thought you were left back."
"I still learned how to pass."
"Okie dokie." Yuma grinned.
So, Shu taught him how to play.

-two weeks later-
Shu was laying on the couch in the music room when he felt a presence. He opened his eyes and turned to see Yuma kneeling next to him.
"I passed the test. Thanks for your help. Here you can have it" Yuma said proudly.
He handed Shu his A+ paper and walked out. Shu got up and looked at the paper and smiled.
"You're welcome...Edgar."

*sniff* so cute. Come back for the next two brothers.