Δσ ιτ, σr γσυr'ε ςτrαιghτ

Nico was done. Playing Truth or Dare is not a game for demigods. Sitting in a circle, Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Jason, Will and of course, Nico, were playing the stupid game. Of course, Nico was between Will and Percy. Of course.

"Alright..." Percy smirks, "Truth?"

"Truth." Leo groans, and rubs his eyes, getting soot on his face. "Alright, so you and Jason..." He looks at Piper, and at Jason, "Just 'bros', or something else..?"

Jason's face turns pink, and Piper laughs. Percy looks at Annabeth then at Leo. Piper and Annabeth start to laugh.

"Oh my gods. Fine..." Percy crawls to Jason, giving him a peck on the cheek. "We are..." He stops, and everyone goes silent.

"No Percy..." Jason sighs.

"We... we are bros." Percy smirks and tackles Jason, tickling him. Annie and Piper start laughing more.

"This is... Not what I was expecting." Leo sighs, "Darn it you two get a room." He kicks Percy and the two demigods sit up, laughing with their girlfriends.

The bottle spins, and lands on Jason. Grinning, he looks at Nico and Will. Nico gulps.

"Nico..." Jason smiles, "Truth or-"

"Dare." The Ghost King glares at Jason.

"Kiss Will." Jason laughs. Nico gives him a death stare. Will laughs nervously.

"Don't be a chicken." Percy makes a kiss face.

"Do it... Do it or you are straight." Jason stares at the emo-wannabe. Nico sighed, and shook his head. He couldn't go on like this. Jason Jason Jason.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." Will laughs.

Nico isn't going to be straight. Not now. Not ever. The Ghost King lunges to Will, tackling him to the ground. He smirks at his boyfriend, and gives him a kiss on Will 's perfect lips.