ρυηκ!Wιll & Gιrlγ!Νιςο

Nico ran up to Will, tears running down his precious face. Embraced the small Hades boy, he looks him in the face. Mostly looking at his lips, but it's still his face. No big difference.

"What is wrong?" Will asks, looking around. He takes Nico's small hands, fingernails painted black, and pressed them to his cheeks. Sure Will could be a bit of a bully and a kick ass punk, but no one hurt his boyfriend.

"Seth..." Nico looked the glance in the eyes. "He keeps calling me a ..." Nico shakes his head.

Will grumbles. This is the fifth time today that Nico has come to tell him about Seth. Most Ares kids are smart about who they bully. They always leave Nico alone, since Will would beat them into a pulp. Not Seth. He is a idiot. More then that.

"C'mon..." Will sighs, kissing the boy on his cheek, and then grabs Nico's hand. "You can come and hang out with me and my buds till Seth learns his lesson."

"Alrighty!" Nico smiles, and leans up, on tippy toes, and kisses Will quickly, holding on to his ripped camp tee shirt.

The day went by slow. Or at least for Nico. Will and his archery buddies were mostly just splitting arrows in half, getting dead center bulls eyes. Nico was cheering on his boyfriend, but it got dull after a little bit. Sighing heavily, Nico hugs Will, sweaty and all, as he sits next to the Hades child.

"How is my bubba?" The punk grins, planting a kiss on the smaller boys cheek.

"Tired." Nico laughs, "A bit bored..."

"Go with the Aphrodite girls... They want to dress you up." Will laughs, and walks Nico over to the Aphrodite cabin, and the girls immediately drag him in.

"We will take care of Neeks." Piper smiles, and then closes the door, Hazel waving quickly. Will waved back, then returned to his group.

*about an hour later*

"William!" A girl runs up to the archer, and distracts him, making him miss a perfect bulls eye. He hits the outer ring. Grumbling, he turns to the girl.

"Yes?" He sighs, impatient.

"Neeks is ready." She smiles, running off towards the cabin. Rolling his eyes, laughing, Will follows her, at a walking pace. They tell him to wait at the door while they do the finishing touches.

"H-hey Will." Nico's voice sounds nervous.

Will turns around, immediately smiling. Nico stands there, in a black tank top, and a black and pink tutu. His hair is ruffled, with a pink flower crown. Except the flowers are skulls. He has knee high pink socks on, with high-top black converse. Will smile gets brighter then the sun.

"Good gods Neeks." Will chuckles, opening his arms, which Nico gladly accepts the invitation.