Chapter 6

He clenched his fist. His eyes turned a darker shade of green then usual. I started to get anxious for him.

"Harry do you wanna go home or ar-"

"Im fine." he said with a frustrated tone.

"Are you s-"

"Yes" he said very calmingly.

i stared at the road.

when we got to the mall, he got out and slammed the door just a little. I tried catching up to him but he was to fast. i just stayed behind until he started to realize i wasnt with him.

His eyes soften as he turned towards me, making deep eye contact.

I gave him a weak smile. I just leaned in and gave him a hug. he was shocked at first and then wrapped his big bear arms around my tiny body. we stood there in the walk way for a minute until he broke away.

"Thank you."

"For...?" i asked.

"helping me with Jamie. i really couldn't do that without you." i said. "i mean its not like i'm sucking up to you or anything i am just saying, like the guys never do this, they usually say since she has boobs or an ass then take her back but i go for the personality you know?" i shook my head.

"Yea same, i hate shitty personalities , or just shitty people in general." i said not even making eye contact.

he nodded.

we found our way to the delicious store and order our drinks.

"So pretty much you think Trump won't win either?" i explained. " Because i completely understand if you do because hes a dick head."

"Oh man dont get me started on him." i laughed.

later on we decided to leave and go to his house to hang out because we literately had nothing to do.

"Hey?" Harry looked over, one eye brow arched.

"What.." i smiled clicking the my phone off.

"We should totally go on a road trip!" he put his phone to the side.

"Do you think our parents will let us?" i asked

"You never know, I mean i used to help your dad all the time but then i dont know, he just stopped asking me to mow your guys yard." He chuckled.

"well then i dont know, he might." I called my dad

'M-hello?" my dad spoke

"Hey dad, do you think i can go on a little trip with harry and some other people?"

He was hesitant "Oh, i dont know, Arden, you have obligations here at home you know that right?" he explained, "But then again , harry and kaitlyn are going right?"

"Mhm, i mean i know i have to take care of my hamster, but cant you do that for like a week or 2?" Harry giggled.

"Let me talk to your mom and ill call you back in 20-25 minutes." he sighed.

"Okay love you." i said.

He returned the gesture.

"Well i am guessing you cant?" Harry sounded disappointed.

"no, i mean i dont know until he calls back in 20 minutes." its a big possibility i can though since hes talking to my mom.

"alright well i will call liam and hes most likely with kaitlyn." he dialed the 10 digit number and pulled the phone up to his ear. It rang 4 times until i heard the familiar voice.