chapter 1

Chapter 1

Dark eyes burned with rage, the light ones dreaded in vain. But they perked deep inside the soul of the other and wondered at what they saw there. Hidden inside the dreamy parts of both their hearts, were secrets. Secrets, strong and yet so divine and pure. They were the key to the hidden treasures of life, love, compassion, fear and the end. All the mankind was influenced by it. Inner remorse and outer tremors shook them from the very core. So fiery, fierce and yet so dear were going to be their effects on all. But time... like always, it healed both. Those two pairs of eyes and then all of them. And this time a new voice echoed softly under the garments of the roses and in the deep blemishes of love, "I make everything new."

Ciera POV.

I ran and ran until I fell. Not in a direction, haphazardly. And I ended up somewhere different that my vivid imaginations. Tall trees, stretching for acres, I mean, till far. Went on forever. A small beam of sunlight poked its head from the severe crevices. Right above me. On me, to be exact. But like always it had its dust particles. But this time it was a different dust. A more refined, clear and a purely magical one. And yes, I believe in magic. I know that it does exist. Deep in all of us there is a truth, maybe hidden but it's crystal clear, like the pearls in the oysters. And now, back to where I was! The sunlight was more beautiful than ever, forests were denser and a little beautiful butterfly kept floating over my head. My head was spinning out of control. It was throbbing, considering I had run for about 4 miles, nonstop! I was slowly but densely slipping into unconsciousness. Bliss! Just then a big wolf jumped out of nowhere! On me! Right on my chest! Heavy! And there was someone with him... even as my world were slowly blacking out, I couldn't help but notice the familiar yet unmistakable dark hair, auburn eyes, and light freckles. Seen somewhere! And then this Ciera Davis doesn't get what happened! Period.

The time I woke up I was still in my navy blue jeans and crop tee. But weary, wet, tired and tied. Wait, what, tied? Tied to a bed! Maybe this was little cottage in this new land and I laid there in the wicked witch's bed tied, for torture! "No, Ciera! You're again being your what if type!" I reprimanded myself. Back to the reality, the huge wardrobes, sunset views, beach overlooking windows and the Victorian windows astounded me... the cottages of witches certainly don't have these. I was truly out of my fucking senses! And then, dreaming about the endless possibilities of dense forests, magical rooms, and different world, I drifted off to a deep slumber.

A/N 

hi, guys. this is the first official chap! now i'll be updating. but typing all this really takes time. this is my first story and it's very raw. constructive critisism is always accepted. and please click on those shining stars and comment. please. that makes me feel like writing more.

all the love,

sebiera