Chapter V: Skyrim

Note: Valaria and Wodin are in the picture. Wodin is about one hundred years old by now. Along with Teldryn. Valaria is 124. Hannis is a Vampire and is 243.
Wodin is immortal mostly through powerful magic, until he achived CHIM. Valaria and Teldryn, through magic.

((Date 2E 844))

Valaria woke up in her extravagant room, lined with fabulous delicacies. She walked downstairs to the smell of fresh sweetrolls.

"Happy Birthday Lady Valaria!" Hannis said in a excited tone

"Oh, thank you dear. Any news from dear Wodin?"

Wodin walked in the door with Teldryn as he held a fine sword, and a marvelous cake.

"Happy Birthday Ma'am," Teldryn said as he bowed

"Thank you dears, its a pleasure. Really," she laughed

"Mother, may I have the honor of escorting you to Winterhold?"

"Yes, why not? Ohh! Let me guess? The Great Sale?"

"Yes," Wodin nodded

Valaria put on some nice clothes and she walked downstairs to Wodin grinning widely by the door.

"Ready to go?"

As soon as they stepped out of the door, Valaria screeched. It was the man that hit on her in the market. Wodin told him to fuck off. The man smirked and drew his sword. Wodin glared over to Valaria....

"Hit him," Wodin smiled

The man drew his sword and swung at Valaria. She caught the sword mid-air with her hand and smiled at him.

"I may be an old woman, but I can still put up a fight darling."

"Wha, wha how,"

"It's simple, don't piss off a Maarkem,"

"Wodin swung at him as his neck bled out,"

Hannis then casually walked out and dragged the body inside, to the basement.

"Mineeeee,"

They left for Skyrim, as they walked, they encountered a few bandits along the road, as they were walking... yes. They walked, the bandits and troubles were no match for them. I will leave it at this. They walked into Skyrim, the dense cold weather blew into their faces as the snow was raining down, ever so slightly. The winter weather bloomed and almost froze them solid.

"We have arrived in Winterhold,"

"Ah! Welcome to Winterhold, capital of Skyrim... but im sure you already know that. I havent seen you here before... would you like a guide?" The Gatesman yelled as he showed us in

"Why don't you go your way, dearie? Catch up with me later."

"Alright, Mother. Teldryn, lets walk around,"

Teldryn followed shortly behind as Wodin made his way for a Tavern.

"Damn... these people are tough, taking their shirts off when its clearly colder than Oblivon, I'm freezing,"

Wodin looked back and laughed, he took off the longcoat he was wearing and threw it back at Teldryn. He then took off the fine shirt off, revealing his muscular body.

"Cold isn't a problem for Nords, I love the cold. It feels exhilarating."

"Youre crazy.. serously.''