Help!

Elrond was out of patience with the king of Mirkwood. Thranduil was not an easy person to deal with. Nonetheless, Thranduil owed many favors to Elrond. Today, the group of Mirkwood elves was to arrive and discuss trade agreements. Elrond sighed. 'If Thranduil sends one of his brats, I will make Thranduil suffer. My plan will only work if it's the crown prince.' Elrond brooded as he waved a servant over. "Send for Erestor, Glorfindel, and my sons. Prepare a very strong sleeping drought and prepare the room for our guest from Mirkwood." Elrond ordered. The servant bowed as he left to do as he was ordered. 'You will never embarrass, harm, or make light of me and my household again, Thranduil. You will learn your place...' Elrond 'a thoughts were interrupted by the entrance of Erestor and Glorfindel. "My friends, is it true that Thranduil's son is coming?" Elrond questioned. Glorfindel nodded. "Thranduil's oldest sons died in battle. The crown prince will be here. No one knows his name or age. Only that he is the best fighter in all of the Mirkwood. They guards that have been sent to escort him are few in number. Unfortunately, the price has been confirmed as the youngest elf on Arda so he must be fairly young." Glorfindel informed his lordship. "Have my sons subdue him tonight after the feast, but only after I give the command. Glorfindel, you must do everything in your power to send the guards back to Mirkwood once the brat is within our borders. Reassure the guards if you have to. We will only get this one chance." Elrond explained. The two elf lords left to do as they were told.