Chapter 12

It had been a few months since Chase showed up. We were starting to get along better. I apologized to him, and he understood, once I told him it had just been a while since I had to work with someone else. We started to share the work load. Some days he would harvest from the garden and some days I would. We were starting to work well together.

One day, I walked up to my house, and looked around. There was nothing left to do, and I was bored. I decided to walk to the bowling place, and played a few games. Nothing was really happening. I sat down by one of the paths at the bowling place. It had been a while since I had seen other people, but I still kind of liked it when I was alone with the Earth; even if there was nothing to do. I sat there for a while until Chase came in and sat next to me.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Just sitting."

"What exactly is this place?"

"It's like one of the games that the older people talk about."

"Oh, do you want to play?"

I chuckled a little. "That might be one of the few good ideas you've had so far."

We stood up, and walked over to play some more games. I won the first three games, and he won the fourth. We got bored after four games, and walked back to my house. When we got there, I walked inside but he stayed behind.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I walked through the doorway.

"This is your house right? So I can't be here."

"Shut up, that was when we didn't get along."

He stood there for a second and didn't move.

"Come on." I said and then he started walking towards the house.

We both sat down; I had finally managed to get some furniture. Chase and I found a way to make some furniture. We were planning on fixing him up a house too. There was a house across the street and we were thinking about using it for his house. I had decided to let him stay at my house for now. I didn't want him living in a rocket all the time. Like I said, we were starting to get along better. We figured we would start working on his house the next day, but it was starting to get late so I went to my room and he went to his.

A/N: happy Earth day!!! And let me know what you think in the comments or by voting! Thank you all that have already voted and commented.