StarClan

Alright, I may have been exaggerating ThunderClan is worst clan because this clan makes many more mistakes than all the clans combine!

 Starting off with making SkyClan leave the forest. Years later the leaders are all like 'sorry for casting your clan aside' when Leafstar gets her nine lives.

 Also, StarClan decided to punish Yellowfang with an evil kit but why not Leafpool she did the same thing if not worse considering she had kits with a cat from another clan AND she was a medicine cat! 

StarClan ruins many lives by making kits have disabilities even if it isn't their fault I still blame it on them because of their StarClan. FOR EXAMPLE, Yellowfang got those powers she never wanted, Jayfeather is blind, and Briarlight isn't even good enough to become a medicine cat. 

You may say DUSKY!!! They fixed Cinderpelt by giving her a second chance. All I have to say to that is CINDERPELT LEFT CINDERHEART TO BE ANOTHER ENTIRE CAT!!!

I thought reincarnations had to look the same but I guess that doesn't apply to Cinderpelt and Cinderheart.

  Also, StarClan gives these riddles instead of telling the alive cats what they need to do. StarClan has given lives to leader they should not have like Tigerstar and Brokenstar didn't they realize how evil they were?!

 Finally, they are a bunch of stalkers as they see EVERYTHING the cats are doing. 

This list could go on forever but I think I'll cut it off here.