Group Accounts

So group accounts, touchy subject for me, any of the ones in my random book I said I looked up to well uh, well, still love you guys. But I feel like there are WAY to many warrior cat group accounts, and most of them follow like a billion people and get a huge following because of that, if your a group account that doesn't do that, GREAT JOB YOU PASSED A FAILURE'S GUIDE ON HOW NOT TO FAIL :D. But seriously I do mean that, good job. Now I may not have been wattpad that long, maybe like 2 years idk. So I can't say 'oh well I remember WattyWarriors was like the only group account' Well... uh, they were, but I had to be told that. People look up to accounts with AMAZING books, good theme to it, and a few other things, I'll list a few accounts who I think passed the 'failure's guide on how not to fail'
CloudtailGrandmas
CatsofScience (May not have many followers but look at their books)
WarriorsOfTheCentury
WattyWarriors
And a few others I don't follow. Other accounts I feel like are run very poorly with little to no contact with the other admins and almost no activity. Please don't feel hurt if you have a group account that was not listed up here, just take from this book and learn from it. And remember this is Everything WRONG with warriors, not everything right with warriors, I thought I would mention these because they are a huge part of warriors on wattpad. But anyway I'll start doing cats again, comment down below what cat I should do.