Brotherly Love (Kisumi x Reader)

It was just another normal day, you being a smaller kids coach at the swim club. You had seen Makoto come through and help teach and finally, you were able to come back and teach your class once more, though it wasn't the same, because now Hayato was swimming, you had seen it happen, but it was still a miracle.

"Alright class!" You smiled as you clapped your hands together, all of the kids gathered around you, signaling the end of practice. "You guys did very well when Makoto was here, did you guys like him?" You asked as they all cheered, even Hayato as you smiled. "Well, I'll see about getting him to visit sometime, yeah?" I asked as they cheered loudly, as I began to giggle.

"Alright, hope you all have a good night!" I smiled as the kids ran off to find their parents, except for Hayato. He always was the last one to be picked up, and Coach Sasabe always stayed with him while he told you to go home, but today, you thought that you should probably stay.

"Hey Hayato." You smiled and plopped down next to where he was, propped up against the wall as you were in the empty lobby.

"Coach Y/n? You don't have to wait with me, onii-chan will be here soon." He huffed as he took a drink of his soda, one he probably got in the lounge.

"I always feel bad for never waiting with you Hayato." You explained as his eyebrows lifted up in surprise, his eyes widening. "So I'll wait with you today." You smiled as he returned the gesture, laughing at your eagerness.

"So Coach Y/n, do you have a boyfriend?" Hayato asked as you chuckled, yet your cheeks turned slightly pink as you shook your head.

"No, why do you ask?" You chuckled as you replied to him, as his cheeks turned a bright red.

"Well you're a really pretty girl coach Y/n." He turned away as he took another drink from his soda, trying to hide his embarrassment as you laughed, eyebrows furrowing together in confusion at the same time.

Did Hayato have a crush on you?

Your laughing soon died down as you heard someone enter the room.

"Hayato! I'm here!" A male voice exclaimed as you looked up towards the door as Hayato ran towards the man, he also had pink hair and blue eyes, but was much older, probably around your age.

He ruffled up Hayato's hair as he looked up at you, his blue eyes widening, "Oh! Who are you?" He asked as you suddenly felt really awkward, even though you were technically Hayato's coach.

"I'm Hayato's swim coach, L/n Y/n." You smiled politely as his cheeks reddened.

"O-Oh you are? I thought that one dude was! I'm sorry!" He seemed to be embarrassed as I shook my head.

"It's alright, that's coach Sasabe, but he's not in today and I don't have to do anything after this, so I decided why not?" You chuckled as you got up from the bench as you slung your bag over your shoulder.

"O-Oh wait Coach Y/n!" Hayato called out right as you were about to walk past them out the door as you turned around, facing him as he ran over and hugged your legs.

"I love you coach Y/n!" Hayato yelled out as your eyes widened, while he put on his most triumphant face as you looked apologetically at his brother.

"Hayato, don't you think I'm a little old for you?" You kneeled down as you got eye level with him as he shook his head, causing you to laugh.

"Well, I go to college in a few months and everything, so I won't even see you for much longer before coach Sasabe takes over again." You tilted your head as the boy looked down, then stuck his chin back up.

"I won't give up Y/n!" He huffed as you stood back up, giggling as you did so.

"Well alright Hayato, but I have to leave now, listen to your brother for me." You smiled as you turned towards the door once more, before being stopped by a hand grabbing your arm.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm Kisumi by the way." The older brother spoke as you turned to face them once more.

"It's fine." You awkwardly smiled, this guy was super hot. Like not even super hot, just super cute.

"Would you care to go out with me sometime?" He blurted out as Hayato hit him in the leg, while you burst out laughing.

"I wouldn't mind it, here's my number." You walked over to the desk and tore a sticky note off of the desk before writing down your number and giving it to him.

"Well I really do have to leave now, it's getting dark." You muttered as you headed out, them following you as you parted your separate ways.

"I can't believe you just swept in and took my girl like that!" You heard Hayato yell at his brother as you were walking off.

"Shush Hayato you're just jealous that all the ladies love me." Kisumi replied as you wanted to laugh at that one.

"She'll come back to me once she realizes how stupid you are!" Hayato huffed out, probably crossing his arms as their voices got more distant and eventually faded away.

"Oh dear." You sighed to yourself, thinking about today's events, "I'm the center of attention for a brotherly quarrel."