Begginings

hey guys! I've started doing a challenge, by wattpad and got a great idea for a story- hear it is!

it was a dry day, hating my ancestors, I licked my lips wishing we had more water up in this hell hole. I just call it crap, everyone else calls it the second solar. I wish we could see our parents.. Siblings...

sorry, I just forgot! You have no idea what in the world ... Is going on! I'm Layla. Sister of two and daughter of... 3. We all get shipped to a randome planet As a toddler. We are sent to a randome planet, solar system, galexy, siblings share a planet. Often named by their last names and the siblings are often spread out, so they don't see each other. We are givin books on our past and pourpus. I have none. I guessed that after I realized that my book was burnt. I have a scar on my lft eye and I'm missing my right arm. Heseralic. That's the name of our planet. Me, astion, and Syd. I'm the only girl, but I can Wai to see them. I've adventured for years on end. Finding sand, sand, sand ,water, and more sand.

I look up in the sky and shiver. We have eight suns. One about 550,305,200,000,000 miles apart from us. That just an estimate of the furthest one apart. I walked on and on waiting for something new. I wipe my forehead of the skarf wrapped around my messily done hair. The ground slightly wobbles. Normal. I thought. It wabbled more, then shook, then rapidly shook. The ground was eliminating a large crack. Then the ground split. And I was with the sand as it slowly slipped from the planets serface.