Like looking through a mirror

I woke up from the dark, still crumpling, the sand fell leaving light shining into slits to light the way of my direction. I stood. I fell down and looked at my leg, relizing it looked like a worm... A dead heat srroked worm. Just like all of them, it couldn't move. I smell in air, and smell the smell of something I cant say, its so... Fresh. It looked so teal, there where these big.. No huge! Green fat sticks poking out of the ground, wich was brown and rough, and it had the big.. Fluffy purple ish rounded flatt soft prices just hanging off. There was also brown sticks.. Small and large, they had smaller rougher.. And greener versions of the big fluffy soft tear shaped things. There was wet balls stuck to the green things. I tore a stick a few feet larger than me out of the ground to help me walk. I looked around. I looked on my stick after feeling a small nip followed by a painful peirce in my index finger. I look and see a small thing with extremely thing stick like legs. And thousands or eyes. With large teeth...'teeth' or.. A spider. A hobo spider. My eyes widen in fear, and I breifly shake the spider off. I look at the bike, I can see two large punctures in my skin, I can also see red veins popping out. I look at my stick to see if there are any more deadly spiders. I wrap the cut... In the silky smooth material from the green stem. I wrap my Han in the velvet silk. I keep looking around. "...alex?... I...i...saw..you" that noise was followed by a bang and a thud. Who was Alex and what was that noise? "Syd...astion.. Please.." "Alex.. Please dont make this harder than It is." Then there was another bang. Silence. I didn't want to speak for fear of death and I don't even know if I can talk.my thought was inturupted my a sharp pain in my hand. "gaaah!" I gasp as I clasp my hand to my stomach. " did you dear that Syd?" The voice was slightly muffled. But those names where familiar. Syd and astion. My two brothers names. I was still crouched over with my stick next to me, clutching my hand . I was grabbed roughly by the shoulder and forced up. ".. State you're name and pourpus." One with nearly black hair and wearing a black bandana with a wreched grin on it, showing all teeth. He wore simaler clothing as me, only it was more colourfull, like this mythical world blow.where I thought everthing was hopeless. "c'mon ash. Its clear she has no self defense! She has one arm and a staff for Pete stakes! Leave her be." The one with dark chocolate hair, with these clear things, hooked together with silver wire.. He was wearing a bandana around the mouth too, but it had a dog nose and a smile. He wore a similar thing as astion."we still need to know who she it though." " I mean how do we even know I its a girl" the black haired one snapped. " the brown haired on grabbed my Han gently and lifted me to my feet." Its okay alyssa, he has seen anyone other than me and Alex for years. " the one with black hairs eyes wide ed and he looked at me more intently. "Alyssa..?" He whispered genly. I looked at him." Uhm... I.." I was speechless, I didn't want to talk anywayse, I sounded like a frog who just screamed for nine hours at a 1D concert. Dont ask how i know 1D. (one dick concert. For the win) I look him in the eyes and didnt see anything but sadness and longing. " I'm sorry.. I should get goin-" I was cut off by astion grabbing me and handing my staff to me." Ok Alyssa. We need to figure how to get off the hell hole now.." I smirked."good, I thought I was the only one who called it that.."