에피소드 4 : Unforgettable

JIMIN'S

"Dian-ssi, aren't you going home?" I asked.

"Yeap, I'm waiting for---" before she could speak she was cut off by her phone ringing. "Oh, I have a phone call". I helped her answer the call.

"Here" I put her phone in her hand.

"Thanks" she smiled,
"Appa!"

"Yes, my daughter. Are you in the library?"

"Yes."

"Alone?"

"Nope. I'm with Jimin" and Taehyung...

"Can you pass over the phone to Jimin?"

"Yeah, okay."
"Jimin-ah, can bring my daughter outside? She can't stay indoor for too long"

"Ah ne, I'll bring her outside. Don't worry."

"Thanks son. You're so nice" I smiled.

"Ah, thank you ahjussi. It's nothing actually"

"Alright. I'll be there soon to pick Dian up"

"Algesseumida" (okay). We ended the call and put the phone in Dian's pocket.

"Wht did he say?"

"He said to bring you outside"

"Really? Let's go!" She stood up and carry her books. I stand up and carry her books instead.

"It's okay, though" I looked at Tae. He was still in his seat staring something.
"Hey Tae" He looked at me.

'What' he mouthed.

'Let's go' i mouthed too. He nodded.

TAEHYUNG'S

I stood up and follow them.
"Jimin-ssi"

"Yeah?" He looked at her and smiled. I don't know what I should feel right now. The way Jimin looked at her is like looking at someone you love, right in their eyes. I've never see Jimin looked at Yena like that before.

"How many days has it been since you moved here?"

"About three days? Or two? I didn't really count" he laughed.
"Why?"

"For those two/three days since you moved here, we've never missed a single day without meeting each other plus, we met by coincidence."

"And?" He looked confused and so was I.

"Don't you feel weird?"

"Why would I feel that way?"

"Well, I think its weird because I feel like you were sent by someone" I was shocked.

If she feels that way then I don't care as long as I can see her. I do like her but I can't even speak or say something like 'I think I like you' so I had to ask Jimin to speak to her. For me.
I went to Jimin and nudged him.

'Why?' He mouthed.
'Ask her if she feels bothered'

"Do you perhaps, feel bothered?"

"I do but not really. If someone did sent you to protect me or something, then you can go because I have my dad to protect me"

Now, I think back about my thoughts. I said I don't care but now, I think I might hurt her feelings one day although I don't have the intention to. Mianhae Dian

Jimin looked at me and mouthed 'It's okay'

I nodded.

We're already outside the building but Dian's father is no where to be seen. After a few minutes of chit-chatting, Dian's father appeared.