에피소드 5 : Severely

TAE'S

"I won't forgive that jerk"

I cried.

Mom looked at me and tears started to come out from her eyes.
"Are you sure you're okay?"
She touched my cheeks and it hurts a litle bit but I don't mind. Atleast she didn't get slapped. She's all I have now.

Probably father won't come here again after what mom said. For the rest of my life, for the rest of the 12 years I've lived, I've never saw father rage and get angry.

Well now I get to see his true colours. He really changed or perhaps I'm the only one who's never seen this side of him.

I put my hand on my mom's shoulder. She smiled and said "I'm okay". I pulled my hand away and take out my phone.

"I'm sorry" I typed. I showed her what I wrote.

"For what, dear?"

"I'm the cause of this fight" she kept silent.

After a few moments of thoughts, she said "No, its not your fault. It's your father's fault for not beimg there with you when you needed him. I'm sorry that this happened, my dear son. I lost your father to someone else, someone who I thought was trustworthy and a friend. I never thought that this kind of thing will happen." She sobbed.

"Go to your room and get some rest, okay? I have some work to do"
Mom instructed and I nodded.

"I love you, son"

'I love you too,mom.' I mouthed. How I wish my voice can be heard. I feel like screaming, I want to rebel, I want to throw everything and hurt myself. That's what I thought but I couldn't get myself to do it because it will hurt mom more.

I went to my room and stared at my phone. I opened my messages and wrote a new message.

To mom ;

"Mom, I'm glad that you're okay. Actually, I felt so relieve when he hit me instead of you because I wanted to protect you and I made it. You didn't get hurt. I want you to know that I'll always be by your side no matter what so, don't leave me. Please."

Sent.

I wanted to type more but I don't know how to say it. I quietly went to mom's room and I saw her crying more than before. I want to hug her so bad but I let her be because she'll cry harder. Mom, I'm really sorry.

- Present -

I went back to reality and I realized that I was so deep in my thoughts. Those awful memories are still lingering on to me. The more I try to forget, the more I remember. I don't resent father's new family but I resent him for leaving mom.

I stared at the floor for a long time and suddenly someone nudged me.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked

I shook my head and he knew I was saying 'nothing'.

"Wow, it's getting late now. I have work tomorrow so me and Dian will go first. Is it okay if we leave?" Mr Song asked.

"Yes, sure. We'll be leaving soon. Thank you so much for tonight, Mr Song" Jimin replied

"No problem. If you have time, you're welcome to visit me and Dian. You know our address, right?"

"Yes, we do. Once again, thank you Mr Song. Have a good night!" We bowed.

"Sure,sure. Get home safe, boys!" They went out and there left the two of us. We went back to our seats and decided to drink a little more.

"Taehyung-aa, are you okay?"

I pointed to myself 'me?' I mouthed.

"Yeah, who else is in this room?" He chuckled.

'I'm okay' I mouthed.

"You sure, bro?" I nodded

"In case you're not feeling well, tell me. Alright?" I put my thumbs up telling him tht I'm okay.

We drank about 3 bottles and Jimin who's sitting opposite of me, fainted frm ddinking too much Soju. I gather up my energy and stood up although I stumbled. I went to Jimin to wake him up but he wouldn't move.

At last, I put his arm around my shoulder and help him walk. "TaeTae-yaa" he raised up his hands.

I turn to him and he's trying to open his eyes. I nodded and mouthed 'what'.

He didn't answer but he smiled instead.

"Yah, I know you like that girl." my eyes widened by his sudden statement.

"Ayeeee! See. I know you like her"

What the heck is this guy talking about. Do I really? While I was thinking about it, Jimin suddenly fainted on the street. I sighed. Now what, I have to wake him up and carry him. Aaaah, Park Jimin.

Really

After a long walk carrying him, we arrived home. I bring him to his room and wraped him up with his blanket. Aish! That alcohol smell reeks. I walked to the living room and sit on the couch. I wondered, why didn't I get drunk. We drank like 3-4 bottles but I'm still sober.

Weird.

Oh well, it's a good thing I didn't get drunk. Or else, we could've sleep at the restaurant till the next morning. I'm quite a drinker and I just realised that. The great drinker, Kim Taehyung. Ha ha ha
Another thing that I realised is that I'm smiling all by myself. I looked at my watch and it shows 1:15 a.m. Woah, seriously. I went to take a shower and watch TV because I didn't feel like sleeping.

The best thing to watch isssssss.... drama!

Ah, the drama starts after the music show ends. I decided to just watch. New girl group? Oh, wow! So many. There's 9 and there's also 11 but I prefer the 9 membered girl group.

"Cheer up, baby~ Cheer up, baby!~
Jom deo himeul nae~
Yeojaga swipge mameul jumyeon andwae,
Geuraeya niga nal deo johahage doegeol~"

I danced along to the song all by myself although I don't know the dance.

"And then baby cheer up!~"

Finish? Woah. This is gonna be my jam!

After the performances end. They will show the results to see which group will win.

"And the winner goes to... TWICE"

The group I was jammin' to!!! OH YE

"Please get ready for your encore"

Encore? Yessssss.

AUTHOR'S NOTE ( Please read!♡ )

*

*
I just re-read chapter 1,2 and 3 and I thought those chapters aren't good enough. There are so many grammar mistakes and the beginning/introduction of the story is a bit off. I decided to make every chapter contain atleast 1k words and I hope you guys/gals will like it. I don't know if chapter 4 and 5 (this chapter) could make it up / better than the ones I've mention but I'll try harder~
Thank you so much for reading up till this chapter.
I really appreciate it. ♡♡
사랑합니다 ~