CHAPTER 2

The second day of the convention was a little weird and awkward but they all still got along. Its was coming to the end of the day, Aphmau and Katelyn went for a walk alone so Aphmau could ask questions about why Katelyn kissed Travis so willingly because she hates Travis and it wouldn't make sense to just kiss him to make Lucinda jealous why would you kiss some one you hate to make some one jealous i mean they are really  competitive but kissing is another story why would she do that, that was the main thing happening in Aphmau's head. Katelyn finally confessed she dose hate Travis but kinda likes him and just wanted to kiss him to see how he would react and Lucinda as well so there talk went on and it was begin to come to night fall and they were heading home and they were walking and heard a voice that they know it was Travis and Aaron talking about the kiss Travis told Aaron that he would ask Katelyn out if it happened again, Katelyn made note of that and was trying to figure out when to kiss Travis again. Aphmau was oblivious to the situation she was to busy staring at Aaron and drooling about him Katelyn took note of that and said "you'll get him one day" and Aphmau started to go red that was when she see's the boys starting to walk towards them and they have to move Katelyn had a plan to bump into Travis and fall on him then kiss him and then get up and run back to the hotel where they were staying for that weekend so if he were to ask her she could say no and he would be humiliated in front of everyone they knew so the plane went well except for when Travis got back he looked at Katelyn and Travis ran towards Katelyn and just latched lips onto her and he was so happy even Katelyn was a little goofy after that massive pash on with Travis and Travis walked away smiling and Katelyn fell on the floor and was love struck but something in her was still telling her she hated him but her heart was telling her self something else.