Thoughts

BLAKE GRAY

I think I might have feelings for my best friend.

No one can know.

But I have to tell someone.

"Hunter I need to talk to you alone right now." I say quietly.
"What's up man?" He asks as we walk off to the side.
"I have a problem." I add.
"What? You like Greyson?" He adds.
"No... Wait what how did you know?"
"They way you look at her. Blake you've liked grey for a while now but you're just realizing it. I can tell. But don't worry no one will know until you want them to."
"I just all the sudden got these weird thoughts and feelings, that I've had but they were never this strong. I got the urge to kiss her and hug her and make sure people know she's mine. But she's not. Hunter I don't know what to do. I can't see her will this other boy. Please help me. I'm in love with her. I'm in love with my best friend, Greyson Marie Fine."  I add.
"Wow dude I knew you liked her but I didn't know you liked her that much!"
"I don't. I love her." I say walking away towards her.

Every time I see her my stomach turns to knots. I can't help it anymore.

"Hey grey." I say.
"Yeah?" She says smiling.

It takes me a second to continue.

My eyes roam over her and a smile forms on my face.

"Blake." She laughs.
"Huh? Oh sorry. Uh I was wondering if tonight just you and I could go to dinner?"
"Look babe."

That word made my stomach become a tighter knot my throat was on the verge of closing.

I've never had these feelings towards anyone before.

"I would love to but, James and I already have a reservation for tonight. How about tomorrow?" She adds.

My heart drops about a mile down.

"Yeah I guess."

My hatred began to grow more and more for this James boy every second I saw him with Greyson. His hands were all over her.

"Blake I understand you like her but get that smirk off your face, you look hella ugly." Hunter says.

Sorry.

-
-4pm
-

All day long James and Greyson have been together probably having the time of their lives, I could stand this boy a tiny bit, that is until.

"I guess I will see you later then?" Greyson says.
"Ye-"'he starts to say before noticing a girl walking down the hallway.

Before a breath could be taken he aggressively pulls Greyson into him and smashed their lips together.

My breath hitches and my jaw clenches.

Greyson pulls away with a surprised look on her face.

I knew now was the one time it would be okay to throw a few punches and not feel bad about it.

Before Greyson could say anything I grab his shirt and throw him to the ground, immediately throwing myself on top of him and giving him a few strong hits.

"Blake!!" I hear once.
"Blake!" I hear again.

But I just keep drowning it out.

I continue kicking this kids ass for a few minutes before Greyson throws herself on me and forces me to stop.

She forces my head towards hers and screams...

"Blake Robert gray what the fuck is wrong with you?!"