B2; nine

|2 weeks later|

The last two weeks have been pretty boring. Im finally feeling normal again and I'm back in school.

"Surprise." I say covering my friend camryns eyes from behind.

Cam was new at our school about a month before I got sick, we quickly became really good friends but then when I got sick she had to go back to London to see her dad and her sisters, she moved here to live with her mom since she didn't get along with her dad.

"No." She says as she turns around.

"Hi!" I smile. I was so happy to see her.

"Grey!" She yells pulling me into a hug.

"I missed you." I say.

"You're better?" She asks.

"Yep, and I'm so happy to see you."

"Ugh I'm so excited! I thought you were gonna forget about me." She laughs

"I would never. I gotta go to class but I will see you later. Okay?" I add hugging her once again.
-
-
-

I dreadfully walk into my chemistry class and sit towards the back of the room.

"Hey." A unfamiliar voice says from behind me.

I turn around to see a very attractive boy smiling.

"Ryder." He says shaking my hand.

"Greyson." I add back confused.

Who was he and where has he been my whole life. This boy is straight from the gods. He was one of the most attractive people I've ever seen, ever.

"I'm new, I'm a senior." He says. At our school freshman and sophomore classes are combined and junior and senior classes were combined. This particular class was a year above me but I was put into it for reasons that I am unsure of.

"Oh cool." I add turning back around.

"I was wondering if sometime you could show me around the town. I just moved here from London a week ago and I'm super unfamiliar with everything." He asks. It was super quick of him to ask me to take him around town. It was pretty odd for him to act so fast.

"Uh yeah I'll have to check when I'm free and then I guess we can figure it out." I say focusing on my notebook of drawings.

"Thanks!" He says excitedly.

That was interesting.
-
-
-

"Hey." I say hugging Blake.

"How are you?" He asks.

"Good but something weird something happened in chemistry." I say getting closer to him.

"Like what?"

I explain and he seems pretty concerned.

"Stay away from him, okay. No one just introduces themselves and then asks the person they are talking to to take them around down. That's creepy and especially because it's with a hot girl like you." I blush when he says hot girl.

"Okay I'll just keep my guard up. But I need you there if I need you okay?" I say putting my arms around his neck.

"Okay." He says leaning in.

I swerve the kiss and whisper in his ear. "Later."

He smirks and walks away.

I'm the past nine months Blake and I have become super close and i guess you could say more than friends, we're just not public about it.
-
-
-