Chapter two ~ Hurt

• Dedicated to To my beautiful readers!!

Recap: In chapter one, Louis couldn't keep his eyes off of Hannah! Hannah was being a bitch at first to her brother Liam, untill she saw how fragil he looked and decided to say yes to Liam and move in with him and the other lads! The question is what does Hannah think of Louis? Harreah? Niall? And Zayn? FINISH reading to find out!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam P.O.V

She said yes! I can't beleive shes gonna come live with us, in Manchester!! Im legitally so happy right now! "Hannah would you like me to go and help you pack?" I asked her smiling hoping that I can spend some more time with her. Hannah probably senced that I wanted to help, her so she just nodded her head, and pulled me up and then we went inside. 

Hannah P.O.V

As soon as Liam, and I went inside his bandmates and my mum and sisters were standing up and looking at me- well more like gawking at me. But the guy with light brown feathery hair and blue eyes was simply smiling at me. OMG I remember him now, his name is Louis!!!! He is the one who I have to say I like the mo-. OW someone just elbowed me in the side hard!!! I looked to my sode to see who it was and it was Liam! -.- He was scowling at me, that arse I can't believe he did that!  

Before I knew it my bottom lip started quivering, indicating that i'm about to cry, so, I ran upstaris in my room and thats when I started full on sobbing like a baby.

Liam's P.O.V 

What the hell, Hannah his staring at Louis adoringley? And Louis staring at her with lust? Hell nawh! I'm glad that I wasn't the only one noticing! So I took matters in my own hands, and decided to get Hannah's attention by elobowing her in the side!

*********** 

As soon as I elbowed her, I instantly regretted it! I could tell by the look on her face that I elbowed her to hard, which caused her to wince and suck in breath harshly through her mouth. Out of no where Hannah's bottom lip started quivering indicating that shes bout to burst through tears. Oh-no i'm such a horrible big brother!!! UGH! She probably hates me now!! :0 Before anyone could see her crying, Hannah bolted up stairs to her room, slamming it shut.

As soon as Hannah slammed her door shut thats when shit went down.

Louis instantly ran over to me, and had me slammed into the wall, "LIAM FUCKING PAYNE! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? HUH? SHE IS YOUR LITTLE SISTER FOR SHITS SAKE!!!" Louis bellowed out in anger. Every body was silent as was U because Louis never got mad! "I, KNOW LOUIS I DONT FUCKING KNOW!!! AGHU!" I yelled back pushing him harshly , theb I ran upstairs to MY sister.

*************

When I finally made it to Hannah's door I stopped right in front of it, untill I heard her full on sobbing! Why do I always do this!!  I  pressed my ear to the door because I heard her talking to someone.

****************

         "Hannah, just tell me what happend." A Wolverhampton male voice said. "I-I-I  wa-wa-was ju-jus-just com-come ins-inside wi-with Li-Liam and ev-ever-every-everybody wa-was sile-silent an-and be-befo-before I-I kn-knew i-it h-he el-elbo-elbowed m-me real-really ha-hard!" She said in between sobs. "The fuck, really? I'm so sorry Han, he doesn't know what they did does he?" The male said, while making comforting noises.

    "N-no *SOB* he *SOB* re-reminded *SOB of *SOB* them!" Gasped out my sister.  By noe I had tears rushing down my face, I need to talk to her, so I dedcided to knock.

    *KNOCK, KNOCK*

************************************

     Ooh lalalala!! Whats gonna happen next????

      Hello my lovly flowers! Thankyou for reading!! I will update when I have 13 comments, and 11  votes! 

       Love y'all

    ~S