Chapter three ~Forgive to Forget?

Recap:  Here's what you missed in the last chapter. Liam was being really rude and stuff. Because Louis was looking ant Hannah in a lovingly and adoringly way which irritated him of course and Hannah was looking at Louis the same way it seemed to be as if them two were the only people in the room, and Liam got mad and elbowed Hannah really hard which he didin't even think about his actions, till he saw the pain and hurt on  his baby sisters face. And when Hannah ran upstairs to her room Louis lunged at Liam, and then Liam went to his sisters room and  stopped by her door, when he heard a male voice and his lovely sisters voice.

© Copy righted is banded. This is my story if you try to copy you will fave federal charges. ©Seabear_2013

Disclaimer:I don't own one Direction. I do not own any of the lads from one Direction. I dont own there families.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           Liam's P.O.V

   *KNOCK KNOCK*   I knocked on the door and then I turned the knob ..

            Hannah's P.O.V

    Me and Jake stopped talking as soon as we both heard someone knocking on my door. "Who is it?" I asked quietly.   "Its Liam." My brother told me quietly. "Talk to him!" Jake whispered in my ear before he walked out my room and let Liam in .

            Liam's P.O.V

       When the Jake dude stepped out of my sisters room he whispered "Don't let her push you away." Before he walked downstairs. Well here goes nothing....

                    Hannah's P.O.V

   Liam stood in front of me with his arms out. Hesitantly I let him hug me then  he starts talking. "Hannah love I am so so sorry ,  for acting like a first class douche bag. I never realized  that I hurt you so much! I don't expect you to forgive me. But I know we have to take one step together . GOD DAMMIT! WHY AM I SUCH A USELESS BROTHER?!" Liam shouted out in frustration with tears streaking his face.   DA hell? I felt something wet fall on my chin. And realized I was crying too.

                "Liam I don't understand why you were so mad at me though. But I forgive you, BUT I won't forget. " I said with a few more tears on my face as I was still hugging Lili. "I know and I'm sorry. Thank you for forgiving me." Liam spoke quietly. I nodded my head and then we both wiped our faces, and then we both walked back downstairs.

                        Louis P.O.V

   The Jake guy came down and whispered something in Ruth's ear , then he went out side! Whoop!

   Liam and the beautiful sister of his came down  stairs with tear stained faces, but Liam was smiling and Hannah just kept a straight face.

                    Niall's P.O.V

I wish Louis would stop looking at Hannah like that.I want her to be mi-. "OI Niall mate you ready to leave?" Asked a concerned Zayn looked at me along with everyone else. Oh bloody great. -.-

                  Harry's P.O.V

Niall and Louis like Hannah! Just great-.- . So much drama!!!! Ugh.I can tell Liam knows this but he trying to calm himself. Bloody great.

  "Hey lads let get going!" Liam muttered saying bye to his mum and sisters. While Hannah and him walked out the front door each carrying a suitcase .

                     Hannah's P.O.V

    Ah Louis he is so cute. "Hannah!"  someone yelled I turned around and saw Jake running towards me with a bag in his hand and a envelope in the other.   "Sweets I'm going to miss you soo damn much! I don't know how I will make it! But just promise me you will call?" Asked a sniffling Jake. "Aw Jake babe don't cry!I will come down when I can! And you can come visit me! We will Skype and call still.  If your dad bothers you again. Give  a call and I will be down here in a instant." I stated while he pulled me in for hug . "Take this please. Promise not to open this until your on the road for a good 40 minutes." He said looking at me in the eyes before taking  looking back at me and helping ne in the Range Rover. Just then I realized all the guys were watching us, while Louis was glaring at Jake! And Niall glaring at Louis! DA FAQ?!?

                Liam got into the driver seat , and Harry got i  the passenger seat. Louis sat right next to me. Then Niall sat in the very back looking pissed. While Zayn sat opposite side of me.

             "Ready?" Liam asked then we all nodded and he pulled out and started driving.  

            Dang I am knackered! "Go to sleep love you look tired." Louis told me smiling gently. So I basically got up sat in his lap and laid my head on his chest .

                  Liam' s P.O.V

Louis and Niall like Hannah. But she likes Louis, I can tell. I looked back into the frear view mirror and saw Louis had his seat all the way back, with Hannah laying on his chest. He was looking down at her smiling adoringly. Aw okay I have to admit that's cute, but shes my sister! I know Louis would never hirt anybody. I just dont want him to break her heart.

     Mean while Niall on the other hand was seething. He was shooting daggers at Louis. But Louis was eaother so caught up on my sister. Or he just didn't give a fudge!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Hey my little penguins! I hope you guys liked the update! Let me know what you think in the comments?! Vote? Thankyou guys!

~S