Prologue

Rashae's P.O.V

"Hey Sylph! Wait up!" I exclaimed, while chasing her down a hillside. I swayed my tail and slowed down at the foot of the hill after catching up to my sis. She smiled, letting her sharp-toothed smile show. I let out a weak chuckle. "Rashae! Sylph! Head back to the cave it's getting late! Also, Cypholus brought back some food," the tall faded orange dragon with dark red markings along her body yelled out, hovering just above the hill. We both nodded at Mazekeen, our motherly older sister. Me and Slyph were both 13, but Sylph was older, while Cypholus was 21, and Maze (nickname for Mazekeen) was 20. We never really knew our parents, so Maze was the next big thing, but anyways. I quickly spread out my azure wings and flew ahead of Sylph and we raced home.
~time skip brought to you by Kat's Cakes~
I landed on the rough ground of the cave and closed my wings. I quickly looked around and turned my head over my left shoulder and couldn't help but flinch when I saw Sylph already there. A large crimson dragon with a mechanical leg gave a warm smile and looked at me with piercing blue eyes. " Finally, you guys are ba-," he began, but was cut off as Sylph ran past him and took a fish. "MINE!" "No fair!!" I pouted, childishly as I snatched another fish. Cypholus just gave me a glare saying 'So rood'(XD me). Maze just rolled her eyes and joined us for food as well, same with her stubborn brother later and we just had small talk, like always. "So..." Maze nommed on fish while saying it ," anything new?" She turned towards Cypholus. I looked over at him too; He was a hitman. I think. I don't really bother him about it. "Nope", he said, dull and blatantly. Not much else was said. We finished and yawned. I swayed my tail side to side gently and got up on all four and dragged myself to my little nestle and bushels or straw, twigs, and who knows what. I stretched one last time as my azure scales glistened in the moonlight. Yup, this was it. An average day for this average dragon. I began to drift off to sleep, but I heard small mutters near the entrance. What sounded like Maze growled and sighed, saying "I can't believe you didn't tell them you are leaving. Why didn't you?" I tried ignoring it and the last thing I heard was. "I... was... going to..." After that, Maze and her brother kept arguing, but that was all blocked out when tiredness ashed over me and the night drifted me to sleep. I fell asleep with my tail curled up, wrapping around my front claws as I snored softly and soundly. zzz....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to introduce you to the four and sorry for the shortness of the prologue. They will get longer I promise and I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to leave a vote for this and ya, if you haven't followed me you probs should. (Or not idc XD) anyways...

BAI (*˘︶˘*)
~Kat~