Chapter 1 - Another Day

Sylph's P.O.V

I woke up at the crack of dawn, like always and zipped into Rashae's room and yelled out "GET UP YOU LAZY BUM LETS GO!"
He was pissed, but eh oh well. I was only to be greeted with a groan and a mutter from him saying "Why...? No... Five more minutes..." He swatted his tail at me. I scoffed and shoved him out of his nest. He yelped a bit and fell and I let out a chuckle.

He grunted and only flicked my forehead and dragged himself outside. I flicked my violet tail excitedly and smiled brightly. "Yay!" "Ya ya whatever... where are we going anyways and where is Maze and Cypholus?" He asked groggily. "Maze is out to grab some stuff, but Cypholus left. He left to god knows where, but he'll come back. He promised," I replied cheerfully. He nodded, but asked again, " Alright, but where are we going this early in the morning?" " The Dark Woods and also it's only about 9:30 AM." Rashae gave a sigh and rolled his eyes, "Ya, but I wake up around 1 PM." I ignored him and dragged him down the hill.

~S"Slowpoke..."
~R"Narcissist..."
~S"I hate you."
He smirked.
~R"Love you too, lil sis."

I rolled my eyes as we walked down the steep hillside. We jokingly threw insults at each other like always. We've visited the Dark Woods hundreds of times. The worst thing that happened was that I got a little scratch from a thorn or something. Honestly, the only reason we didn't get seriously hurt, was because we never went any deeper to where it was really dark and almost pitch black.
I doubt anything entirely bad is in there XD.

"Ladies first," I joked to Rashae, smirking to my self as he rolled his eyes. "Ha ha very funny, but knock it off." I chuckled and replied," Nope, and now that I think about it..."
" You would be the worst excuse for a girl."

Rashae's P.O.V

I just glared at her. God I hate her sometimes, but she always knew how to brighten my day. I let out a long sigh and we turned towards the entrance to the woods. It had the dark aura we loved. It screamed mystery and adventure.

"You just gonna stare at it all day or what?" Slyph said as she looks over at me with her green eyes.

"Ready?"

"Nope..."

"Heh... Let's go sis," I muttered finally with a soft smile in my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I hope you enjoy thus chapter and dont worry, more are on the way.
I promise! Anyways don't forget to comment on what I should improve and ideas for future chapters. Also leave a vote if you did enjoy and I'll see y'all later!

~Kat~
('・ω・) BAI