#1

I stood there with my pistol at the back of a Nazi's head. "That's pathetic the half breed whore-" the Nazi said only to be interrupted by Aldo. "Woah woah there little man are you sure you wanna go insulting Rosaline now I don't think her fella would like that very much and I don't think you'd take kindly to her fella knowing you hurt his Rosie now you've heard of The Bear Jew right?" Aldo explained. "Yes I have heard of the Bear Jew." The Nazi said rolling his eyes. "Then you know what he does." Aldo said. "He beats Nazi's to death with a club." The Nazi said. "He bashes their brains in with a baseball bat." I giggled at Aldo's smartass-ness. I could hear Donny's bat hitting something in the tunnel. I love him so much. I know we ain't really sposed to be together cause of the whole me being German and how he's Jewish but I can't help it he makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the whole world. He's my Donny and I'm his Rosie. "Donny beating in Nazi's brains is the closest thing we got to going to the movies." Aldo said walking over to a pile of bags. I heard Donny's bat clanking against the walls getting closer. A grin formed it's way on my face. I saw him walk out and I leaned closer to the Nazi I was holding. "Ain't I the luckiest girl in the whole world?" I said shaking his shoulder. The man just cried. Donny poked the badges on the Nazi's chest. "You get those for killing Jews?" He asked with anger in his voice. "Bravery" The Nazi said. Donny held the bat up to the Nazi's head and..... BAM right in the temple. "Woooo!!!" I cheered. He looked up at me and winked and continued beating the man. I smiled and shook the Nazi. "GO Donny baby" I shouted. "And Teddy Fucking Williams knocks it out of the park....You" he shouted pointing to the one I was holding. The man got up and tried to run so I pulled my knife out of my boot and threw it at him hitting him in the base of the skull. "Damn babe you sure got him good." Donny said pulling my knife out of the man's skull. I giggled and took my knife. "Donny bring that other one over here alive." Aldo said. Donny walked behind the man and poked him in the back. "Your up on deck let's go." Donny shouted pushing the man over to Aldo. Donny removed his bat from the man's back and slung it over his shoulder. I ran over to Donny and hugged him tightly. "Oof" he grunted as I slammed into him. "I'm sorry babe I just love you that's all." I said nuzzling my forehead into his chest. "I love you too Rosie baby." He said kissing the top of my head. After we had got all we needed from the Soldier Donny held him down and Aldo carved the swastika in his forehead. "You sure are getting good at that." Donny said admiring his work. "Practice makes perfect." Aldo said wiping the blood off his knife.