#3

I took off my fancy get up and put on my regular clothes except for the jacket and I put on one of Donny's old shirts. I laid on the bed with Donny running my finger over the badges on his chest. I smiled as a memory played in my head of the day we met.

*Flashback*

I was walking down the sidewalk past the barber shop and I saw a help wanted sign. I walked up the steps and looked inside. I saw a couple of men either getting haircuts or reading the news paper. I opened the door. "Ooo Donny look at what we got here." One of the men said. "Dibs!" another yelled. One stood up and walked over to me grabbing my arm. "Say little mama how's bout you and me get outta here." He said looking at me perverted. I grabbed his arm and twisted it knocking him to the ground. I pulled until I heard the bone pop.
"Do you wanna keep it?" I asked.
"Yes." He man yelled crying.
"Then how about you keep your nasty ass hands to yourself." I said letting go of his arm. "Ooo Donny she's as crazy as you." The man in the hair dresser chair laughed. The hair dresser laughed. "She sure is what can I help you with uh.." He said. "Rosaline and I saw your help wanted sign and I was wondering if you still needed someone." I said. "Well Rosie" he said smiling at me. My lips curved into a slight smile and a faint blush dusted apon my cheeks. "If ya want you could help clean up. It's nothing bad just help tidy up the place and I'll pay ya at closing time." He offered. I waited till he finished cutting the man's hair and I ran over to him and hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much." I said tightening my grip. "You're welcome." He said sounding like he was out of breath. "Oh sorry." I said letting go of him. "Woman like that is a keeper." The man in the chair said. I laughed and went on with cleaning the shop. It got about midday and it was hot as fuck in there. So I asked Donny if I could borrow a shirt. He looked at me confused but gave me one. I ran to the broom closet and took off my dress and stockings and threw on Donny's shirt. It was about thigh length and comfy as hell. I walked back out and the men starred at me and Donny's jaw dropped. I giggled and went back to cleaning. One of the men turned the radio on and I started dancing to the song swaying my hips back and forth. It was closing time and the men went home. Donny was about to leave but he stopped at the door. "You know you can go home I ain't running no sweatshop." Donny laughed. "I can't go somewhere that don't exist that's like asking me to go to wonderland." I said cleaning up the vanity. "Oh.. I'm sorry." was all he said.  It was quiet for a bit and that made me kinda angry.  I turned around and walked over to him. "Now I don't need you taking pity my momma didn't fight her way out of Germany and everything she knew just to have folks take pity on me... Long story short I don't need your pity." I said throwing the rag in the broom closet. I grabbed my clothes and walked outside and sat on the steps. He  locked the door an sat beside me. "I wasn't pitying you." He said. "Then why did you say you were sorry?" I asked. I shivered a bit due to the colder northern air it wasn't nothing like the south. He laid his Jacket over my shoulders. "Because Rosie I just... I just care about you that's all." He said looking away. "But you've only known me a day." I said scooting closer. "Yeah but I just don't wanna see you hurting or nothing your my Rosie and I kinda wanna keep ya around." he smiled. I hopped in his lap. "So I'm yours now?" I asked. "Yep your my Rosie." He said pulling me closer to him. "Then your my Donny." I said placing my hand on his cheek. I rested my forehead on his and we just stared into each other's eyes. I got lost in his beautiful brown eyes that twinkled in the moonlight. I licked my lips and pressed mine against his. he seemed a bit surprised at first but soon melted into the kiss. It lasted for a few minutes until we parted to breath.

*End Of flashback*

 "Whatcha thinking about Rosie?" Donny asked. "Just remembering stuff." I said Nuzzling my head in his a chest. "Alright you two lovebirds you'll have plenty of time to do all that baby making bullshit when this is over but right now we got us some blue eyed blonde sons of bitches to kill uh no offense Rosaline." Aldo said. "None taken." I giggled.