6

****Michael's POV****

"Michael, can I take this thing off?" Mariah whined. I had blindfolded both her and Joseph because I wanted to surprise them for our special day, but Mariah was really anxious to know where I was taking them.

"Not yet, sugar tits." I responded.

"Hey, don't call me that!" she fussed, her lips making a little pout.

"Sorry, I meant it as a compliment." I chuckled.

"Well, clearly I'm not very flattered."

"Oh, come on....don't be so uptight." I laughed, amused that she was so upset. I pulled her into my lap and pushed her hair behind her shoulder, then I softly kissed her neck and she started giggling.

"Stop it, Mike....." she giggled.

"Ugh, fine. I swear, if Joseph wasn't sitting right there I'd lay you on this seat and do something good to you." I said to her, rubbing her inner thigh.

"No you wouldn't. Don't you know that I'm not giving it up again until I'm married? Or at least engaged....." Mariah informed me.

"Hmm, then you need to start wearing a big potato sack around you. Cause looking at your body makes me want you more and more." I commented.

"Hey, you're the one who told me to change into a swim suit." she said.

"I know I did, but it's not my fault that you look so good in a bikini." I argued.

"It's not my fault, either....it's just the way my body is." Mariah shrugged. I shook my head and laughed at her response, then shortly afterwards I felt the car coming to a stop. 

"Alright, well we've arrived so.....you can take off your blindfold." I stated. Mariah pulled her blindfold over her head and looked over at Joseph, who had his head laid against the door of the car.

"Aww, my baby's asleep." Mariah gushed. She slid off my lap and gently eased Joseph's head up; she moved his blindfold off of him then she unbuckled his seat belt.

"Hey, Mariah?"

"Yes, Mike?"

"C-can I.....can I hold him?" I asked her.

"Of course you can, babe." Mariah smiled. I unbuckled my seat belt and Mariah gently sat Joseph in my lap, then I looked down and stared at his face as he slept. I tried to contain myself, but my lips slowly formed into a huge grin and I looked over at Mariah.

"What?" she giggled.

"Thank you." I stated, making her look at me crazy.

"Mike, all I did was let you hold him....I haven't done anything to be tha-" Mariah started.

"No, not for letting me hold him. I'm thanking you for giving birth to him; thank you for giving me a child. I haven't known about him long, but I'm glad that he's mine and.....I couldn't think of anybody more perfect to have a child with than you. So, thank you." I told her. She flushed red and scooted closer to me, followed by caressing my cheek.

"Thank you for letting me be your little groupie that night.....Joseph wouldn't have happened without that experience." Mariah giggled.

"Haha, anytime." I laughed. I opened my door and got out of the car, then I moved Joseph so that he was laying on my shoulder and kicked the door shut. I made my way to the other side of the car to open the door for Mariah, but when I got around there she was already out of the car.

"I was gonna get the door for you, but you beat me to it." I said.

"You shouldn't be such a slow poke." Mariah smirked, followed by sticking her tongue out at me.