Chapter 3

^ pic of Sirius Black

Hey guys just so you know if you didn't read my little bit at the end of last chapter I said that I was going to time skip to their fourth year at hogwarts so I just wanted to fill you in on what happened in that time. So James developed a crush on a red head named lily Evans, Sirius is throwing himself at every hot girl he can but he's hiding a secret that he likes Ever, Remus has not told the marauders about his little 'furry problem' and he also has a crush on Ever. Peter just Peter so you know whatever, and finally Ever is now a bit more known with the marauders she lands herself in a lot of detention with James and Sirius, she made the quidditch team as a chaser and ya I think that covers it for right now.

Ever

Year four, I think to myself, lots more pranks to go around and lots more detentions. I've been noticing some stranger things going on with the guys lately, Peters always out, Remus is missing once a day each month, James is just James still , but whenever I'm near Sirius he keeps throwing himself at any girl who will take him, it's kinda gross.

"Hey Ever did you get the things from Zonkos yesterday?"James asks running  up to me. I smirk and shake my head then remember something,

"Oh ya i was supposed to tell you quidditch practice has been moved to tomorrow morning," I say

"Ok cool thanks have oh seen lupin today I missed him in muggle studies."

"James how many times do I have to tell you I can teach you guys muggle studies my self I live with two of them! And isn't it lupins day to go visit his 'grandmother'?"

"Maybe I'll ask Sirius, speaking of which christmas break is coming up and I was inviting the guys over, would you like to come?"

"Ya sure." Just then snape walks up with his little gang of deatheaters.

"Hey Wisby I heard you hexed one of my friends here " Malfoy sneers at me causing James to pull his wand out as the same as me.

"So what if I did it's not my fault he likes to try and hurt people, I was merely defending myself," I say raising my wand higher ready to cast.

"Ever stop he's not worth it." I whip around to me Remus standing there, he looks pale, I spin back around and spit in Malfoys direction then walk over to Remus,

"Hey are you ok, aren't you supposed to be seeing your grandma today?"I ask placing my one hand on his shoulder and my other on his cheek checking to see if he had a fever or something, "Damn Lupin your freezing."

"I know I have a few things I need to get out but not right now, later, possibly tomorrow." He whispers, taking my hand on his cheek in his, "come on." And he takes my wrist dragging me into the school.

Sirius

I walked into the courtyard to see Ever and Remus standing together her hand in his,

"Damn you Lupin," I say under my breath, I've told him how I feel about her but still he doesn't listen god dammit. My hands start to shake, clenching my hands into fists I walk over to James trying to control the anger I feel rushing through me.

"What is he doing," I snarl at James,

"Showing her something, oh what I get it itty bitty Sirius is jealous of Lupin." He laughs,

" no I'm not its just he knows how I feel and ugh it's annoying considering she never really pays attention to me like that."

" well deal with it! Also you know Remus has a thing for her as well. Plus she was just making sure he was alright I mean look at him he's kinda pale." I glance at Remus and notice right away his skin tone, but not before he starts pulling Ever out of the courtyard and into the school before disappearing out of sight.

"Whatever I'm fine."I say and storm away jinxing some second year in my rage.

Ever

"Where are we going rem?" I ask slipping my wrist out of his grip, "what's up with you, you been acting strange lately?"

"I don't want to talk about it." He says facing the ground.

"Hey come on let's go get the guys I have a few tricks up my sleeve for tonight's feast." I smirk running back out into the courtyard.

"Hey James you still have those ingredients I got last week?"

He grins,"you bet I do, what's the plan." After hunting down Peter and grabbing the sulking Remus we head back up to the Gryffindor common room and plan our attack for the feast.

Hey thanks for reading this chapter I need some ideas please, please, please comment and read and spread the word for this and who do you think Ever should end up with Remus or Sirius? Let me know!! And don't worry I've got a few more surprises up my sleeve.
;)