Chapter 9

Ever

I woke up with a yawn stretching my arms feeling the goose bumps appear from the cold. I rub my eyes remembering the events of yesterday at the quidditch pitch. I jump out of bed and quickly get changed running across the hall to the boys room,

"Guys get up, get up I say," throwing the door open but nobody's there. "What..." I close the door and run down the stairs but no ones there either. What is going on? I think to myself. I grab my bag and run down to the great hall to see them sitting at the Gryffindor table playing wizards chess.

"Oh hey missy." James says while Rem gets up and gives me a quick kiss before sitting back down.

"Morning, anyway have any of you heard-"

"About yesterday?" Sirius says cutting me off, I shoot him a glare but he doesn't notice as he pulls out a copy of the daily prophet. "Check this out."

With the events of yesterday's quidditch match at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry, there is still an ongoing investigation on who or what decided to burn the pitch to the ground. Luckily no one was injured, and Dumbledore says the pitch should be back up again within a few days for the ravenclaw vs Slytherin match.

"So no one knows who it is?" Peter says grabbing an apple off one of the plates.

"Or just no one wants to admit who it is," I start but stop when I feel something hit me in the back of the head, a ball of paper. I pick it up and unfold it reading it to myself,

Watch out Wisby or who knows you may be next...

I read three times over, "next for what?" I mutter, just then,

"Help, help. There's a death eater in the castle." A first year hufflepuff says running into the great hall followed by a large amount of shouting and spells being cast. The teachers race through the hall and out the door,

"What was that?" James says pulling his wand out,

"No prongs we can fight everything." I say, a spell hits me in the shoulder and I feel a gash spread like crazy and blood running down my back as I gasp,

"Missy!" Sirius says, Rem catches me as I tip over picking me up, James, Peter and Sirius pull their Wanda out and start firing spells back at the death eaters at the Slytherin table which have now started causing havoc.

"Rem..." I say quietly feeling dizzy from blood lose as he carries me running to the hospital wing.

"Ev, love stay with me you can't fall asleep, not yet." But that's the last I hear as I drift into a black abyss.

Hey people Sorry for the super short chapter I just that this was a great cliff hanger so sorry not sorry.

Is ever going to be alright, is James gonna try and keep playing hero, what about the secrets peters been keeping from the group.....

All shall be revealed eventually..